Survival Skills

The gang are in the forest, listening to (Y/n) and Benson as the duo were in charge of the trip. "Here you go, Thomas. Try that." (Y/n) hands him a glass which he drinks. "Amazing. It tastes just like water." He said, and (Y/n) giggles. "That's because it is water, silly." She joked. "100% safe drinking water from the dew I collected this morning. You can last for months with just the knowledge we've shared today." Benson said. "Bravo!" Pops said, and everybody claps. "Is it really pure dew?" Pops asked.

"Sure is. Here, let me show you my system." Benson said. Everybody gets up and leaves except for Mordecai and Rigby, who are busy playing video games. "Can you guys keep it down? All this "pure dew" talk is blowing my fo- oomph! Ugh, I can't believe Benson put (Y/n) in charge of this trip." Rigby said with disappoint. "She's not necessarily in charge, she's just his assistant for today." Mordecai said. "Yeah but still, this whole thing blows." Rigby said. "Why?" Mordecai asked. "Because if she wasn't so busy 'teaching' she could be having fun with us right now." Rigby said.

"It's not that big of a deal, we have fun with her all the time anyway." Mordecai said, and Rigby sighs. "Whatever." Rigby grunts as they play intensely. Mordecai soon wins, causing Rigby to groan. "Haha, OOOOOOHHHHHH! Good game, dude, good game." Mordecai said. "Guys! Can you come here for a second?" (Y/n) asked. "Aw sweet, (Y/n)'s presentation is over." Mordecai said. "Look out face, it's time to shove some burgers in your mouth!" Rigby said. "Yeah, watch out buns, 'cause you're about to get some patties up in you." Mordecai said.

Mordecai and Rigby laugh simultaneously and walk over to (Y/n) and Benson. "Hey guys, thanks a lot for coming to this. I know my wilderness survival presentations aren't how you'd normally choose to spend your time off. " Benson said. "Sure, Benson. No problem." Mordecai said. "And we're totally okay with (Y/n) helping you instead of spending time with us." Rigby said, earning a punch from Mordecai. "Ow!" He glares at him.

"Great. So, if you can just bring over the tortillas I'll get started on the food." Benson said. "No offense, but you don't make burgers with tortillas." Rigby said. "Uh.... Rigby, we're not making burgers this time..." (Y/n) said. "Wait, what?!" Rigby asked her in surprise. "Then what are we having?" He asked. "Quesadillas." Benson said. "Ah, what?! We only came to this thing for the burgers at the end!" Rigby said. "Yeah, why didn't you tell us we were having quesadillas this time?" Mordecai asked. "He did tell you." (Y/n) said. "Over and over! I said we're having quesadillas this time!" Benson shouted.

~Flashbacks~

Mordecai and Rigby are playing video games. "Don't forget, we're havin' quesadillas this time, so, if you can pick up the tortillas I'd really appreciate it." Benson said. "No problem." Mordecai said.

Benson knocks on the duo's bedroom door while Mordecai and Rigby are playing a video game inside. "Hey guys, you're gonna pick up tortillas for the quesadillas, right?" He asked. Rigby wins gold in the game. "Aw, YES!" He said. "Great, thank you." Benson said.

Mordecai and Rigby walk down The House's steps while playing portable video games. Benson then comes from inside the house to speak to them. "Since you guys are headed out anyway, this might be a good time to get those tortillas." Benson said. "What did he say?" Rigby asked. "I think, uh...have a good time?" Mordecai asked.

~present~

"Maybe if you just reminded us one more..." Benson throws his hat in Mordecai's face. "Uh!" He said. "I shouldn't have to remind you at all! You two never listen to me and I'm sick of it!" Benson shouted. "Don't be mad, Benson." Rigby said. "Mad? I got mad the last time you ignored me. This time I'm...I'm...deeply offended! And now, I have six pounds of cheese and not one tortilla! What kind of quesadilla can you make with that, huh?!" Benson turns red.