Prankless

In Mordecai and Rigby's bedroom, Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost are taping Mordecai's bed to the ceiling. "I can't wait to see the look on Mordecai's face when he finds his bed on the ceiling. He'll be like, "Oh no, where am I gonna sleep tonight?" He and Hi Five Ghost laugh. "Best prank ever!" HFG and Muscle high five each other; Pops comes in, chasing a balloon. "Hahaha! I've got you this time, balloon." Pops touches the balloon, causing it to hit the bed; the tape rips and Mordecai's bed crashes down on Pops, leaving Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost shocked. He whimpers.

"Oh no, bro!" Pops begins to cry loudly and Benson and the others come into the room. "Pops!" Benson said. Skips gets the mattress off of Pops who is severely injured. "Call an ambulance, now!" Mordecai rushes to call an ambulance while (Y/n), Rigby, Skips and Benson comfort Pops. "It's gonna be okay, Pops." (Y/n) said. Pops is still sobbing in pain as Muscle Man looks upset and guilty, traumatized upon seeing what he has done. Everyone is now outside where two paramedics are carrying a groaning, bandaged up Pops on a stretcher with a blanket over him.

"He should be fine in a few days, but he's definitely lucky to be alive. That bed could've killed him." The words 'killed him' echo in Muscle Man's head, making him feel worried; he runs to Pops. "Pops! Pops! Pops, I'm so sorry, bro! It was an accident!" He shouted. "No worries, I'll be quite alright." Pops said. "No, Pops, I almost killed you, all because of my stupid prank. I swear from this day forward I will never prank again. Ever." Muscle Man said. "Okay. That's enough."

Pops moans in agony as the paramedics load him into the ambulance and drive away into the distance; Muscle Man looks guilty as he trudges away slowly in shame, while (Y/n), Mordecai, Rigby, Skips, and Benson look on. "Muscle Man, where are you going?" (Y/n) asked worriedly. "Away, bro. I'm done with pranking forever." As Muscle Man rounds the hill, the others try to comprehend what just happened. "All right! No more pranks from Muscle Man! Up high!" Rigby raises his hand to high-five. "No Rigby, this is bad. We've got a huge problem on our hands now that Muscle Man has given up pranking." (Y/n) said uneasily. "What are you talking about?" Mordecai asked. "She's right. Believe it or not, Muscle Man's pranks saved this park a long time ago." Benson said.

~Flashback~

The park was a battlefield; pairs of underpants are on leaning flagpoles and toilet paper strewn across flaming log cabins.. "It was under siege and almost destroyed in a prank war with a rival park..." A walking stick with the rival park, East Pines, flag on it (yellow background with a green pine tree on it) suddenly slams down on a whoopee cushion, releasing a farting sound effect. Gene holds the walking stick. "They were led by their manager, Gene... " Benson said. "AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" A huge background explosion occurs.

Toilet paper rolls soar across the smoky sky as Gene's ranger troops fire water balloon blasters at Pop's house which is mostly destroyed and within it, a younger (Y/n), Benson and Skips are in the battlefield with helmets and armor cowering behind a jagged wall. "That's it, we're done for!" Benson shouted, (Y/n) whimpered and clung onto him fearfully. "At least, I thought we were done for..." behind the house, Hi Five Ghost and Muscle Man, with a "#1 Prankster" bandana around his head, are examining Gene's army through binoculars. "It's not over until I say it's over!" Muscle Man then pulls a lever, triggering a catapult to launch a gigantic green water balloon labeled "MY MOM" across the Park and into the East Pines park, smashing into the trees and flooding the entire park. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Gene shouted.

(Flashback ends)

"So Muscle Man became the ultimate weapon in ending the prank war. With him gone, there's no telling what will happen." Benson said. "C'mon Benson, do you seriously think that guy Gene is gonna hold a grudge for that long?" Mordecai asked. No sooner do these words leave Mordercai's mouth, a water balloon suddenly appears out of nowhere and hits Benson in the face, and everyone was surprised. Just then, a bunch of water balloons are being shot into the park; everyone runs into the house, screaming, and Benson closes the door.