Sugar Rush

Benson is giving an assignment to (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby in the kitchen. "Alright. Because Pops thinks you're ready for more responsibility, he wants me to give you more important jobs. So I'm gonna start by having you get the donuts for the morning meeting." Benson said. "Whoa, really?" Rigby asked. "Yes. But first, some ground rules. One, pick me up a whole wheat donut." Benson said. "A whole wheat donut? You mean a bagel?" (Y/n) asked sarcastically. Benson gives a sarcastically laugh. "No." Benson makes air-circles with hands, talking more affirmative.

"I mean, a whole... wheat... donut. So, to be perfectly clear, I want a whole wheat donut. You can pick the rest, I don't care. Oh, and don't pass them out. I'm passing them out. You're just buying them. If you pass them out before the meeting, you're fired. Got it?" He asked. "Yeah, no problem." Mordecai said. "Good. Now what did I just say?" Benson asked the duo. "Get the donuts and don't pass them out, or we're fired." Rigby said. "And?" Benson asked. "Oh, and you want a whole wheat donut." Mordecai said. "Good. Maybe you are ready for more responsibility.

Now go get the donuts." Benson said. Mordecai and Rigby get out of chairs and start rapping. "D-d-d-d-donuts! D-d-d-d-donuts, donuts! D-d-d-d-donuts! D-d-d-d—" "Just buy the donuts or you're fired!" Benson walks away, and (Y/n) snickers. "Whoa..." the trio said as they look at all of the donuts. "Awww-yeaaayuhhh, boy, let's pick some donuuuuutss!" Rigby said. "Wait, dude, remember what Benson said? We'd like one whole wheat donut please." (Y/n) said. The worker picks up one whole wheat donut and puts it in the donut box. "Alright. Now we can pick what we want." (Y/n) said. "Let's get two of those!

And five of those, and some of those!" Rigby said. "Wait, what are those?" Mordecai points at the donuts behind the worker. (Y/n) looks to see the glazed donuts, sparkling. "Uh, no. Those apple fritters were double glazed by mistake." The worker said. "Double glazed." Mordecai and Rigby said. "We'll take them!" Mordecai said. "Actually, I gotta throw them out, bro, because they're not safe for human consumption." The worker said. "What's that supposed to mean?" (Y/n) asked suspiciously. "We'll give you ten bucks." Rigby said, and the worker quickly changes his mind. "Uh, you want those here or to go?" He asked.

"Donuts delivered!" Mordecai said. "I don't know guys, do you really think buying these donuts was a good idea? The guy said they were bad for human consumption, whatever that means." (Y/n) said. "Well the good news is," Rigby gestures to her, himself and Mordecai. "We aren't humans." Mordecai punches Rigby. "Ow!" He glares at him. "Don't listen to him, (Y/n). I'm sure they're fine." He said. "If you say so." (Y/n) crosses her arms. "Dudes, that job was so easy, we got it done in no time!" Rigby said. "YEAH, WE DID!" Mordecai said. The duo hi five each other. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!" (Y/n) giggles, and shakes her head. "You both wanna play a round of Super Fight Shark 7?" Rigby asked. "Only if you feel like losing." (Y/n) said.

The trio leave the kitchen, saying hmm-hmm to each other. Pops opens the door and walks in the kitchen, laughing and sees the donuts. "Oooh." Pops opens the box. "Glazed delights!" He picks one up. "Well, hello there!" He takes a bite. "Mmmm..." he starts shaking because of the sugar. (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby walk in, finished playing the game. "That's two out of three! I only lost the first one because I was thirsty!" Rigby said. "Pfft. Whatever, you're always thirsty." Mordecai said. Pops laughs. "Ahhhahaha, Hello,

hello, hello! (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby did you see that there's donuts here?!" He asked. "Ahh! Pops, did you eat an apple fritter?" (Y/n) asked. "Why, yes, yes, I did eat an apple fritter." Pops said. "Benson told us not to let anyone touch those!" Mordecai said. "Oh, my, I hope I haven't caused you any trouble!" Pops said. "Don't sweat it, Pops." Rigby walks to the donut box, and splits a donut in half. "Here. Problem solved. Benson will never know that Pops ate one." Rigby said.

"Oh, but I did eat one, it tasted like magic!" Pops said. "Let's get him out of here before Benson sees." (Y/n) said. The trio go to Mordecai and Rigby's room. The three try to stop Pops' hands from shaking unsuccessfully. "Dudes, it's no use, he won't hold still!" Rigby said. "Oh, I'm sorry, (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby." Pops licks his fingers. "But I couldn't avoid those delicious apple fritters they were positively frittilating! I like what you did to your room, Mordecai and Rigby!!" Pops said.