Stick Hockey

Benson is walking and ends up stepping on a piece of gum. He reaches down to pick it up and groans. Meanwhile the trio are playing with a stick hockey table, two against one, (Y/n) and Rigby Vs Mordecai. "Rufus passes to (Y/n), (Y/n) to Old Man Samson, Samson with a twirl and, OHHHHHHHH!" Rigby said. A horn sounds, the scoreboard is shown with Home: 3, Away: 3, Period: 3 and Time Remaining: 3:40. "Whoa, sweet shot!" Mordecai laughs and presses start to release another puck. The trio laugh brainlessly with engrossed looks on their faces until Mordecai scores.

"OHHHHHHHH!" Mordecai said. "Aww, man! Alright, you're going down. C'mon fellas, let's pick it up!" Rigby said. (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby continue playing. Benson opens the garage door. "Hey! What the heck are you doing?" Benson asked. "Huh?" (Y/n) asked as she looks away from the table. Mordecai shoots a goal. "WHHHHHOOOOAAAA!" He said. The horn sounds, and the scoreboard shows Home: 3, Away: 4, Period: 3, Time Remaining: 0:00.

"Aw, (Y/n)! You made us lose!" Rigby said. "What? It wasn't my fault, Benson distracted me!" She said. "Oh, oh, oh, oh!" Mordecai said. "Alright, best out of fifteen." Rigby said. "Whoa, whoa, hold on a second. You guys are supposed to be working." Benson said. "Yeah, I know but, c'mon check this out. We found crammed in the back behind all this junk." Mordecai said. Rigby rubs against the table. "Miniature man hockey dome." He said, and (Y/n) shakes her head. "It's called Stick Hockey table." She said. "Yeah, and it's mine." Benson said. "It's so much fun." Rigby said. "So much fun." Mordecai said. "So much fun." Rigby said. "So much fun."

Mordecai said, and (Y/n) giggles. "Look I don't care how much fun you think you're having, you're supposed to de-gum the park today and now I find you holed up in here twiddling some sticks?" Benson asked. "Ugh, don't say it like that." (Y/n) said. "I knew I should've gotten rid of that game. It's a waste of time." Benson said. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa." The trio said.

"Okay, okay, we'll go out right now and finish de-gumming. Please just don't get rid of the game!" Mordecai said. "Yeah, please don't." (Y/n) said. "It's so much fun." Rigby said. "So much fun." Mordecai said. "I think he gets the point, dudes." (Y/n) said. "Fine." Benson sighs. "If you finish all your work on time you can keep the game." He said. "Yes!" Rigby and (Y/n) said. "All right!" Mordecai said. The trio run out of the garage. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you." The three of them then work together to get the gum out of various places. Once they're finished, the trio return to the garage exhausted.

"We did it!" (Y/n) raises her arms. "See? Having a goal totally focused us!" Mordecai said. "Yeah, I guess it really did. The two of you should set yourselves some goals more often, maybe then you'd get some more work done." (Y/n) said, and the duo glare at her playfully. "Oh, I didn't realize you were keeping track of our goals. How about setting a goal to mind your own business?" Rigby snarked, and (Y/n) rolls her eyes playfully. "I get it now, work hard and then play hard!" Rigby said.

"And we're gonna be playing hard all night!" Mordecai said. "Ugh, don't say it like that!" Rigby said in disgust, causing (Y/n) to laugh. Mordecai opens the garage door. "What?!" The trio shouted. The inside of the garage is empty. The trio walk up to Benson, Pops and Skips. "Hey, Benson, where is it?" (Y/n) asked. "Where's what?" Benson asked. "Our stick hockey table!" Mordecai shouted. "I got rid of it." He replied. "Aw, what?!" The trio asked. "But you said we could have it!" Rigby shouted. "Nice try, there's no way you three de-gummed the entire park." Benson said, and (Y/n) angrily throws the bucket at him.

"Oof!" He said. "We kept our end of the deal so give it back." (Y/n) said. "Sorry, I already took it to the thrift store." Benson said. "What?!" The trio asked. Rigby raises both arms in disbelief. "Who does that?!" He asked. "How was I supposed to know you'd actually finish your work for once?" Benson asked. "You can't just say one thing and turn around and do another!" Mordecai said. "What are you talking about? You guys do that all the time!" Benson said. "That's different, you're the boss!" (Y/n) shouted. "How are we supposed to work for someone we can't trust?"