Fists of Justice

A strange red meteor is heading toward earth. It passes two planets and goes toward earth. The meteor's eyes open. Back at the house, the trio are are playing video games. "You missed!" Mordecai said as he knocks out Rigby's character. "Aw yeah!" Mordecai said. "Whatever, dude, I don't care, cause I got all day to beat you because we got the day off!" Rigby said. "Aww Yeah!" (Y/n) said,

and the trio high five. Skips then enters the room. "Hey, guys you busy?" Skips asked. "Yeah, Skips, we're playing Alley Fight Dudes." Rigby said. "Oh, cause I was wondering if I could cash in this coupon you gave me for my birthday." Skips said. (Y/n) turns to him, puzzled. "Wait, what?" She asked. "Yeah. It says you will do all my jobs for a day." Skips said. "What? I don't remember writing that." Rigby said. "It's from six months ago." Skips said.

(Flashbacks to Skips' birthday party)

Muscle Man laughs. "Open it, Skips, open it!" He said. He takes off his shirt and spins it. "Aw, man. Did either of you get Skips anything for his birthday?" Rigby asked. "Yeah, I did." (Y/n) said. "No, did you?" Mordecai asked, and Rigby shakes his head. "We gotta get him something!" Mordecai said. "But we don't have any money! And it's too late." Rigby said. "Dude. Birthday coupon."

Mordecai picks up a coffee cup from the napkin and writes. "Mordecai and Rigby promise to do all Skips' chores for one day. BOOM!" He said. "Aw, man! I don't wanna do Skips' chores for the day!" Rigby said. "Yeah Mordecai, are you sure this is a good idea? What if months go by and by the time Skips asks you to do this for him you don't even remember?" (Y/n) raised an eyebrow at him. "(Y/n), we have to get him something! Besides, no one ever uses these things anyway." Mordecai said. "Good point." Rigby said. "If you say so." (Y/n) said. The trio walk up to Skips. "Hey, yo, Skips, my man! We went all out on this one." Mordecai said.

(Flashback ends)

(Y/n) began laughing. "See? I told you guys, I told you!" She said. "Oh yeah. UUUHHH! Can't we just do it some other day?" Rigby asked. "Sorry, fellas, I've been saving this for today. I have something very important to do, that if I can't get to because you guys didn't do my chores, the whole world could come to an end." Skips said. "UUUHHH! Okay! We'll do your work!" Rigby said. "Yeah, Skips. We got it." Mordecai said. "Thanks guys." Skips hands the paper to Mordecai. "Here's a list of my jobs for the day. Oh and (Y/n), you should probably help them out, so they don't do anything stupid. That is your job after all." Skips said, and Rigby elbows her playfully.

"Sure is, mentor." He said, and (Y/n) rolls her eyes. "Ugh! Fine..." She face palms. The trio look through the list. "Aw, what?" They asked. "Seriously?" Rigby asked. "Best gift in the world." Skips walks away. "Best gift in the world." (Y/n) mimics mockingly. "Uuhh. This is brutal." Mordecai said. "I know. I'm not doing that." Rigby said. "Well, dude, we have to. Do you want the world to come to an end?" (Y/n) asked. "Yeah, right. That's just what you say if you want somebody to do something." Rigby said. Mordecai shrugs. "Cmon, dude, let's just get this over with." He said. Mordecai mows the lawn with (Y/n) helping, then he has sunglasses on.

Rigby is next to him wearing goggles and has a metal detector. They check off mowing the lawn on list. Next the trio are planting trees. They plant a tree and cross off doing that job. Next Rigby and (Y/n) are cutting wood and Mordecai is retiling the floor in the bathroom. They check it off. Mordecai and (Y/n) use a chainsaw to cut wood while Rigby uses a wood chipper. They carry wood to the cart. They check that off. Later the trio are raking together. the trio then throw down rakes. "Yeah!" They high-five. "Dudes, that's the fastest we've ever finished anything!"

Mordecai said. They walk on a path. "Hey dudes, when we're done, do you want to grab some sodas and play Alley Fight Dudes?" Rigby asked. "Yeah. That sounds good. The only thing we have left to do is that we have to move Pops' harpsichord." (Y/n) said. "Nice." Rigby said. The trio go to Pops' room. Mordecai picks up the harpsichord. "Alright. 1, 2, 3!" He said. The three lift it, but it is really hard to lift. "Dude! Let's just call Skips!" Rigby said. "No, man! Cmon! You can do this! Go go go go go go! Go!" Mordecai said. They carry it out of Pops room and down the stairs. The harpsichord makes noises and is too big to go through the door. "Cmon, you two. Keep pushing!" (Y/n) said. The three still can't get it through. "(Y/n) it's stuck. I'm calling Skips." Rigby said. "NO! We made him a promise. We are not calling Skips." (Y/n) said. Benson drives near the house in the cart.