Vol 4/Chapter 46: Privileges

"This is so comfortable, as expected of a high-end hotel with free tea and snacks! It's definitely not comparable to those small inns in Makalan City!"

Upon entering the room, Cyra immediately flopped onto the soft, big bed. After flying the whole day and the sky turning dark, even Nicola and I couldn't help but feel a bit tired, not to mention this two-winged angel.

"The hot springs here are open 24 hours, do you want to go try it out later?" I suggested, looking at the check-in handbook on the table.

"No, I'm really too tired. You guys go ahead......" Cyra mumbled, lying on the bed without even lifting her head. Soon, there was no sound, it seemed she had fallen asleep from exhaustion.

"Let her rest first!" Seeing this situation, Nicola and I got up and returned to our own room.

Speaking of which, we haven't eaten the whole day. The cities between Makalan City and the holy city Jethrobaines are basically concentrated on the Cresthaven Papal Dominion side, so in order to hurry, we didn't spend time on this. Anyway, we won't be hungry during the day. But once it's night, it becomes very uncomfortable.

"Why don't we go out and have a look, and eat something along the way?" Although the hotel also provides main meals and other services, the price is relatively expensive, and we just arrived in this city, so naturally we have to go out for a stroll.

"No problem!" Nicola, of course, wouldn't object to my suggestion. Soon, we left the hotel and came to the street.

Now it's just the right time for dinner, and you can see that the streets are full of various restaurants, with people coming and going, presenting a lively scene.

As a big city, the prosperity of the holy city is obviously not inferior to Norvale. And with more than 4,000 years of historical culture, it is said to be even older than the Astralrealm Kingdom!

The St. Cenin Cathedral mentioned by the attendant earlier is located in the east of the city, in the oldest area, and is the largest church in the area, quite far from where we are. As for the Papal Palace where the Pope resides, it is located behind the St. Cenin Cathedral, heavily guarded and difficult for ordinary people to enter.

After all, this is a country where politics and religion are combined.

"It seems that even through regular channels, it's not so easy to meet the Pope!" Along the way, Nicola stared at the tour map in her hand and said thoughtfully.

"Let's go to St. Cenin Cathedral tomorrow and have Cyra submit the letter of introduction. I don't know how long we have to wait......"

"It shouldn't be too long. After all, with an angel willing to formally visit, the True Church will definitely pay more attention. I just hope that the Pope is not really related to the God of Light!"

I nodded. Although I haven't seen the letter of introduction, if it's not unexpected, most of the content is probably related to entertaining Cyra for sightseeing and persuading her to join the religion. Maybe even the Pope himself will take action.

If things really develop as I think, does that mean the Pope has no hostility towards angels at all? This also seems to corroborate Aetina's point of view from the side.

"Let's eat here!" Unknowingly, we had walked a long distance. We randomly entered a small restaurant and found a seat.

This place is located on the outskirts of the city, with residential areas everywhere. The residents nearby don't seem to be particularly wealthy, so the restaurant we are in also appears to be relatively shabby.