Vol 4/ Chapter 102: Challenge Again

"About that...to be honest, I'm not too sure either!"

I didn't know where to start. The speculation about me being the Water Angel had already started when we left Edenmere, and it was just further confirmed here. But even so, it still felt somewhat unreal, as the experience of living on Earth was unforgettable.

To be honest, I felt quite displeased! Even if we were all reincarnated from Elemental Angels, why could Nicola awaken so quickly and freely use her wind elemental abilities, while I could only rely on human magic cultivation methods to gradually try applying my water abilities? They've hardly had much effect so far, and almost all my skill points went into life skills!

However, there was some information about the Water Angel Gisphrael. According to the historical records, she undertook a very important task in the creation of this space, but the specific content was just a long string of gibberish. Her job title seemed to be something like "Shaping **".

"What exactly was this missing part about?"

I racked my brain but couldn't figure it out. Isn't healing the most widespread use of the water element? It's said that high-level water mages, combined with light magic, can even revive the dead - true resurrection magic!

"Since this trial space has a much smaller spatial range compared to the real world, the total amount of light elements is insufficient to sustain Beluto's unparalleled power. To achieve the intended trial effect, some degree of modification was needed to support Beluto's power demands. The projected design could only reach half of the true Beluto's strength. Now, due to the aging research facility, it has further decreased to less than a quarter!"

However, after listening to Special Assistant No. 5's explanation, I finally understood. The "Light God" we previously encountered only had less than a quarter of its true historical strength - it was basically an inferior counterfeit product!

"The Beluto on the mountaintop only had that little power left?"

Upon hearing this, Adrian was stunned for a moment. After thinking briefly, he said to me seriously:

"Feliciana, maybe we really can defeat him!"

After all, the main reason we failed against Beluto last time was because I was controlled and ended up betraying our team. No one had truly experienced the Light God's real power.

"No way? Even just a quarter of its power is still very strong!"

However, I felt a bit hesitant. According to the information collected by the "Dona" War Research Institute, the Saint Angel Cyra's strength was actually quite formidable, at least possessing half of Beluto's power. And we had already practically "cleared" Cyra once. From this perspective, Beluto didn't seem invincible either.

But how could we resolve the issue of me being controlled? There was no way to avoid that, no matter how you looked at it!

"If worst comes to worst, you can just leave before the final battle with Beluto. This time, with ample preparation, maybe the rest of us can defeat him!"

"Really, no problem?"

What he said did make some sense. The records showed that Beluto used basically the same skills as the Saint Angel Cyra, leading one to speculate that Cyra had actually shared some of the Light God's power. A mere six-winged angel couldn't possibly possess such terrifying strength.

"Don't worry! If it were the real Light God, I might not have this confidence. But against this counterfeit, I swear I'll smash his skull! Last time was just our first encounter with this situation, so we weren't prepared."