Vol 4/ Chapter 92 - I Want to Rest

"Eh? Don't! Why you go off already, we still haven't..."

After gaining her trust through foresight, we only told Judith the basic information about this world and our past experiences of challenging it. We didn't get a chance to explain about the "Light's Judgement" situation! Now the "Shelter" doesn't even have any defensive preparations done, and she just walks out like that. What to do if the "Light's Judgement" erupts later?

"Nevermind, after all Judith is like the others, only willing to listen to our commands and eventually challenge the Light God when she feels her life is in danger. But now it's too late to go out and stop her, the two Star Glory knights will definitely die at the hands of the four-winged Apostles. Vivianne also cannot escape the judgement in the end..."

Seeing Judith has gone far, Adrian stops me and shakes his head. This time, we wasted too much time trying to understand why I was controlled. If the "Light's Judgement" appears, we have no way to defend against it.

"Why don't we just directly kill ourselves and restart again?"

"But can we really go back?"

Looking at the battle scene on the distant rooftops outside, Mike has already been struck down by a beam of light. But my heart doesn't stir at all. After all, with so many resets, I've seen the same scenes many times and feel completely numb. Suddenly I understand why Adrian couldn't even be bothered to explain to the others.

It's a feeling of despair.

Beluto's absolute mastery over light elements makes me feel true despair. Before this, I still harbored some hope when challenging, but the result was so devastating. If we cannot resolve this weakness of being controlled by the Light God, we can never achieve victory, and naturally cannot find a way to leave this place.

What's even more worrying is that the Saint Angel Cyra seems completely unaware of the time resets. This makes me doubt if even Beluto knows about it. If we cannot count on even the Light God for answers, then who else can provide them?

"How about...if I rest for a while..."

Facing Adrian's puzzled gaze, I hesitate for a long while before voicing my thoughts. During this period of constantly resetting to tackle Cyra, we haven't stopped at all. Suddenly I feel so weary - not just physically, but mentally as well.

"Of course, you can rest as long as you want! Let's go somewhere else..."

Upon hearing this, he freezes for a moment, then a slight smile appears on his face. Without saying much more, he leads me directly out of this village in an unusual direction.

The battle continues in the village center behind us. Although Mike is very powerful, without my and Adrian's interference, he has already fallen into a vegetative state. The remaining Ron and Vivianne definitely cannot achieve victory, and as long as the four-winged Apostles do not die, the "Light's Judgement" usually will not appear. Even if one is defeated, I have the "Light's Sanctuary".

It's just that apart from Adrian, I can't be bothered about the others anymore. This round, I have no mood to help them. In the end, everything can be reset, so whatever we do has no consequences!

We return to that original small forest, but do not stay, directly passing through to a lake area behind it.

"Is this the place? Didn't expect you to actually know such a nice spot!"

The surrounding scenery is excellent, very suitable for leisure and vacation. Looking around reinvigorates my spirits.

"How about building a small hut by the lakeside? Those Apostles haven't seen us before and don't know of our existence, so they shouldn't discover or pay attention to us."