Vol 4/Chapter 86 - Abnormally Difficult Dungeon

"Can we really escape this place by doing this?"
I confirmed again, feeling that Adrian's plan was a bit risky. Moreover, we haven't even considered whether we can ultimately break through the challenge.

"I can't guarantee it, but this is the only way I've come up with after experiencing hundreds of loops."
Adrian shook his head again and said to me.

"And among these hundreds of times, aside from Ron and Mike, the only one who can bring any variables is you, so you are also my last hope!"

"The way you put it..."
I felt a bit embarrassed and turned my head away. Adrian didn't even consider the actual situation, making me sound so powerful. Setting aside Ron, but Mike is definitely much stronger than me.

However, his words also seem to imply a message, that Ron and Mike have actually reached this point before, but they all failed...

I suddenly felt a bit uneasy, if they failed even with Mike, a sixth-rank battle qi cultivator participating, can I really make a difference by adding myself?

"Hehe, you two seem to have a rather unusual relationship!"
Judith, who was lurking on the sidelines, clicked her tongue and teased.

"No, you misunderstood!"
I quickly clarified, nervously glancing at Adrian. Fortunately, he was observing the surroundings and didn't seem to have noticed Judith's words.

"Falling in love is so awkward!"
Unexpectedly, Ron also joined in the fun, looking at Mike with an expression of eagerly watching the show.

"I'd rather be killed by those Apostles than get involved in this kind of nonsense, it's better to follow Cysper and serve the Lord for life!"

"Didn't you say you haven't decided to accept the priesthood yet? How can you make such a judgment so quickly?"
Mike helplessly reminded him, after all, this is a big decision in life, it can't be made hastily.

"Of course, I'm not interested in getting married and having children, women are so troublesome!"
Ron nodded very firmly, as if he had already made up his mind.

"You guys..."
Seeing their reactions, I was completely dumbfounded, it's truly beyond saving now.

They don't know the real situation, how could it be possible between me and Adrian! Absolutely impossible! Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely impossible!

After a total of about three hours of intermittent running, we finally saw our destination.

"We're here!"
Adrian pointed to the mountain peak in front of us and led us to take a temporary rest behind some rocks at the foot of the mountain.

"It's really true..."
Although he already knew the result, Mike, looking at the peak shrouded in clouds above, still found it somewhat unbelievable.

"We've come back around?"
This is the truth of this world! And also the reason why Adrian was more inclined towards Judith's second guess.

He doesn't think we've really traveled ten thousand years into the past, but rather to a place where the Light God Beluto and Saint Angel Cyra exist. And this place does not exist on the Eldoria Continent, it's even very small, small enough to circle around in a few hours.

The location we are in now is on the other side of the mountain peak that supports the "Cloud Palace"! In other words, while those Apostles are searching for us everywhere, we have already run to their back!

"Hehehe—hahaha—"
Judith suddenly laughed neurotically. As if she had discovered some horrifying secret.

"Because this is a spatial distortion! And I'm a earth mage, I actually didn't even notice such a large-scale spatial manipulation..."

Ethereal Ascendance: A Journey of Transformation(Vol 4)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें