Vol 4/ Chapter 90 - The Start of the Final Battle

After that, everything went as usual. Luckily, Adrian and the others managed to deal with those three Apostles before they left. The "Judgment of Light" arrived as expected.

This time reset not only successfully saved all the members, but also helped us confirm another thing - the condition for the reset!

The condition for the reset had never been fully clear. As expected, it should be death, right?

But there is a contradiction - the time of everyone's death is not the same. If I die first, after death, do the others continue their actions or do they all start over from the beginning?

After exchanging information with Adrian, I got the answer - the reset only happens after the entire team is wiped out.

Last time, in front of the Saint Angel Cyra, Adrian used his Battle qi to shrink himself down to the size of an ant, successfully evading the sword array. As a result, only he survived to the end.

Unfortunately, this transformation didn't last long, and he couldn't hurt the enemy at all, not even able to escape very far. As soon as he returned to normal size, Cyra immediately killed him.

On his side, he felt the reset happen immediately, and on my side, the reset also happened immediately, without any waiting period. This clearly indicates that the perceived time after death is completely stopped, until the total annihilation.

The only regret is that knowing this does not provide any help for the upcoming battle for now.

The only useful thing is the memories of me and Adrian, who won't be reset. We can tell the others what Cyra might do at the start of the battle, what kind of moves she might use. We can only convey this through language and drawings, along with constant demonstrations and explanations.

Call it a "strategy guide" if you will.

After a series of familiar yet arduous battles, we all finally stood before the Saint Angel Cyra once again. We must defeat her to see the Light God Beluto, and Beluto is our only hope to leave this endless time loop.

"No need for more talk, let me take care of this demonic beast!"

Judith took out a scroll and unfurled it, summoning a giant stone golem in front of her. But this time, a strange expression suddenly appeared on her face.

"... Huh, this line sounds strangely familiar, as if I've heard it somewhere before?"

Of course, it's what you said yourself!

I couldn't help but sigh. Seeing Cyra extend a finger towards us, I immediately realized what was about to happen.

"Everyone, gather up! This is a powerful area-of-effect light elemental attack!"

But this time, the newbie member Vivianne made a mistake, reacting too slowly and failing to enter the "Light Sanctuary" in time, getting left outside the protective barrier.

However, the battle is not over yet, the remaining people can continue to fight.

Next comes the sword array!

Based on my memory, I kept jumping left and right, successfully avoiding the first few long swords, but ended up getting skewered by the last two.

No matter, there's always the next time!

Suddenly, I realized that dying so many times has become somewhat familiar... This is such an unpleasant experience!

Continue resetting.

"Cyra, no need for more talk, let me take care of this demonic beast!"

Reset again.

"Gather up, it's an area-of-effect fatal attack! And Vivianne, get over here!"