Chapter 28: Building A Life Together (pt.1)

The next morning Mochou woke up late and sore. Not in the places he expected. That place was sore as well but not as badly as one would expect given the stories he heard from his gay friends. At least it didn't seem that bad when compared to the rest of his body.

"I feel like I've been in a boxing match." Mochou grumbled as he tried to sit up.

"What's a boxing match? Is it bad?" Yichen suddenly asked from next to Mochou.

Mochou had been so distracted by his sore muscles that he didn't even notice the man holding him in his arms.

Yichen could feel Mochou's body tense the moment he spoke.

"Did I startle him?" He wondered a little disappointed that Mochou hadn't noticed he was there.

"Mochou?"

"Sorry, I'm not used to waking up with someone else in bed." Mochou admitted.

"Hmm. That's fine. Soon it will be the opposite." Yichen said with confidence. He raised his hand and with a light touch turned Mochou face to look at him.

"He's blushing."

Mochou could feel his body heating up as he stared at the handsome naked man laying next to him. His chest was exposed just below the surprisingly cute nipples. Mochou batted his eyes a few times as he tried to pull his gaze away but instead he found it wandering further down.

"The quilt is in the way." Mochou thought as he slowly moved closer. Not because he wanted to cuddle like Yichen assumed but in hopes of exposing more of Yichen's body.

Yichen wasted Mochou's lecherous attempts by hugging him close. So close Mochou found his head resting on the Yichen's chest. At first Mochou was disappointed but soon he realized it wasn't so bad.

"His skin is surprisingly smooth. And his heartbeat is strong." He thought as he closed his eyes to enjoy the moment.

While Mochou's thoughts wandered Yichen also had thoughts of his own.

"His complexion is better than expected. I thought he might be tired or in pain this morning but he looks energetic. How wonderful..."

"Why is he staring at me like that? Does he want something? Oh? He's moving closer. He must want to snuggle. I understand my cute bae. You want to laze around in bed longer. No problem."

...

Mochou was so comfortable he actually fell back asleep. The next time he woke up the sun was a lot higher in the sky.

"What time is it." Mochou mumbled as he looked around. He was surprisingly still firmly held in Yichen's embrace.

"Maybe around nine in the morning. It's difficult to tell with the window closed." Yichen answered.

This time Mochou didn't tense up or act surprised. Instead he looked up at his husband with a loving gaze.

"We should get up. There is a lot to do." Mochou said but failed to move.

"We should... but there is no rush. We can be as lazy as we want today. If you want to sleep a little longer we can." Yichen said.

"Can't." Mochou swiftly said.

"Why not? Is there something you need to do?" Yichen asked a little confused.

Mochou seemed conflicted by Yichen's question.

"Why won't he tell me? Is it a secret? We are married now there shouldn't be any secrets. Then again Mochou is a bundle of secrets and mystery. It's one of the reasons I love him..." Yichen thought.