Chapter 40: A GER's Body

When they got home Mochou went straight to the wardrobe to change into his night robe. Yichen could tell that Mochou was still feeling nervous about their earlier conversation so he stood back and quietly watch him.

"I didn't know Mochou was so scared about having children?" Yichen mused. Realizing Mochou was so nervous about he started to consider what he could do to help.

"Having or not having children doesn't really matter to me. The problem is that I definitely want to have a healthy sexual relationship with Mochou. Taking medication is an option but not a long term one."

Yichen walked over to the wardrobe after Mochou finished changing so he could change.

"I can start taking medication to prevent him from getting pregnant but that's only a temporary solution. It's not safe to use for more than a few months. I could also have him take medication but how long can we keep this up? When we talk tomorrow how am I going to convince him to let nature take its course? That having children isn't a bad thing."

"Are you coming to bed?" Mochou quietly whispered as he pulled back the quilt to lay down.

"I am." Yichen said in a soft voice.

Mochou flashed a quick smile before slipping under the quilt. Yichen couldn't tell if Mochou's little smile was a good sign or not.

"Tomorrow's conversation isn't going to be easy." Yichen thought as he knocked his head lightly against the wardrobe.

...

"Yichen is being so quiet. Is he angry? Disappointed? Should I tell him it's okay? But... but I don't even understand how it works? Who do I even ask about that stuff? Damn the questions keep multiplying but I have no answers."

Mochou was really struggling. It didn't help that he could see that Yichen was also thinking hard about their earlier conversation. The only thing he could think to do was escape under the covers and hope to forget the problem.

Yichen slipped under the quilt next to Mochou. He lay down and waited for Mochou to turn around and snuggle against his chest.

"..."

He waited but Mochou never moved. Eventually he turned to look at Mochou hoping that maybe he was just being slow, however all he saw was Mochou's back.

Slip*

Unwilling to wait Yichen decided to slip his arms around Mochou's waist and hugged him close from behind. When he did he could feel Mochou's body tense up from his touch. Even so he didn't want to sleep apart. He lay as close as possible.

"Sweet dreams Mochou. I love you." Yichen whispered as he gave Mochou a light kiss to the back of his head.

Mochou's tense body relaxed in his arms. Satisfied and feeling more confident that things would be okay Yichen closed his eyes to sleep.

...

Still half asleep Mochou felt something hard pressing against him. His first thought was to move away from it and get more comfortable so he could go back to sleep. When he tried Yichen pulled him back close right into the hard object.

A little annoyed Mochou turned around and reached out to grab the problem. Only when he did he finally realized what it was.

Before Mochou could take back his hand Yichen grabbed his chin and began kissing him. Mochou quickly felt himself fall to temptation.

Yichen asserted his strength and pressed Mochou down under him. Their lips interlocked and soon the room was filled with an intense heat.

Yichen raised his knee between Mochou's legs spreading them apart. Mochou instinctively moved to raise his leg and hook it around Yichen's solid hips. Yichen gave him a chance to catch his breath when he moved away from his lips and aimed at his neck.