Chapter 59: Shopping List

In the middle of the night Yichen lay in bed watching Mochou sleep. He slipped his hand under the quilt and placed it on Mochou's stomach.

It was completely flat. There was no baby bump or stirring beneath the surface. Nothing to indicate a baby was growing inside Mochou's abdomen. Even so Yichen couldn't pull his hand away.

He slowly lowered himself under the quilt until he was curled up at the foot of the bed. His face was now resting across from Mochou's stomach. He felt incredibly cramped with his knees pressed against his chest but the smile never left his face.

"Little Grape, grow big. Grow big and strong. Daddy will make sure your mama eats well and is careful. In exchange you have to be nice to your mama. No making him sick." Yichen said as he rubbed Mochou's stomach.

"Not mama. I don't wanna be called mama." Mochou whispered back.

!!

Not expecting Mochou to wake up Yichen froze.

"Yichen, I don't wanna be called mama. I'm not a woman." Mochou reiterated for him.

"What do you want to be called?" Yichen finally asked as he slipped back up to look at Mochou.

"I don't know. I just don't want to be called mama. It's too feminine."

"I think GERs are sometimes called fumu or bama instead of mama. Do you want to use one of these?" Yichen suggested.

"Fumu? I think that sounds okay. Yeah." Mochou said as he lightly touched his stomach. Yichen also liked the sound of fumu. He placed his hand on top of Mochou's hand.

"You hear that Little Grape? Call is daddy and fumu." Yichen said. He then leaned in close to give Mochou a light kiss.

"Fumu, we love you." Yichen added before giving him another kiss.

"The Little Grape can call me fumu, not you. You are my husband. Call me by my name." Mochou said. He wasn't ready to only be known as a parent.

"Okay, my wonderful spouse Mochou." Yichen said before leaning in again to kiss him. Mochou enjoyed the kiss and was sad when it ended. He grabbed Yichen's shirt collar and pulled him close again asking for another kiss.

Their lips pressed up against each other again softly. They weren't deep and passionate but quiet and sensual. The kind of kisses that warm the body from the very soul.

Yichen didn't rush to deepen the kiss. He brought Mochou closer into his gentle embrace. The two hugged each other close as they gently kissed.

Yichen raised his hand and swept Mochou's hair back gently to reveal more of his face. He then wandered from the soft tempting lips to Mochou's blushing cheeks. With one kiss Mochou's cheeks became redder. He then kissed him again and again until the once light pink cheeks became a deep red.

Satisfied Yichen moved to Mochou's tired eyes. When he kissed the edge of his eyes Yichen could feel the long eyelashes sweep across his lips. Yichen found the feeling ticklish but Mochou seemed to dislike it. He turned his head away avoiding the next kiss to his eye and instead letting Yichen kiss his temple.

A little dejected by the avoidance Yichen set his sights on Mochou's cute upturned nose. He kissed the very tip of the nose. After he did Mochou scrunched his nose. Finding it cute Yichen leaned in again to kiss the bridge of his nose. From the bridge he worked up to Mochou's brow then his forehead.

Kissing it Yichen could feel the scaring from Mochou's cut that had been healing since their wedding.

"It's a little rough but it's healing well." Yichen thought as he kissed it once more.