Chapter 56: Purple

The next few days went by quick. Mochou and Yichen spent their time at the river fishing, foraging, or checking their traps in the forest.

"Eight days. Eight days. Eight days." Yichen grumbled as he undressed and got ready for bed.

While he was preoccupied reminding himself not to do anything, Mochou was staring at him from under the covers. Like a tiger waiting to pounce from the shadows.

"Damn it. Why does my husband have to have such a great body. Those hands that perfectly cradle my body. Those arms that can lift me without even a glimmer of difficulty. His strong powerful hips that thrust into me... Damn it I want to touch him. I want to be touched by him." Mochou thought as he stared at Yichen with hot lustful eyes.

Normally Yichen would have noticed but he had his own eyes closed while reminding himself of the promise he made to Mochou.

"Eight days. Eight days. Eight days." He continued to repeat to himself.

When he was done changing Yichen took a deep breath to calm himself before climbing  into bed and laying down next to Mochou.

Rustle*

The moment he did Mochou moved to the opposite edge of the bed and wrapped the quilt tight around himself.

"Mochou, we've been over this before. I promise I won't do anything until we have the medication." Yichen said as he reached over to grab him.

"What... what if I don't want to wait?" Mochou shamefully whispered.

The reason he wrapped himself tight was because his body had started to react after staring at Yichen. His member was fully erect now and begging to be touched. Mochou could go to the bathroom to take care of it but when he looked at Yichen his resolve quickly grumbled and all he could think of was how wonderful it would feel to be touched by Yichen big strong hands.

"Mochou, don't tease me. It's been six days since we last did anything. I have every intention to keep my promise but if you tease me my resolve might shatter." Yichen warned as he lay down on his back and looked up at the ceiling.

Mochou could see from under the blanket the strained look on Yichen's face as he tried to remind himself not to give in to temptation.

"I'm sorry." Mochou said. When he did Yichen assumed it was an apology for teasing him. He turned to look at Mochou and say it was okay. But when he did he saw Mochou's hungry eyes staring back at him.

"I know I said we couldn't, but Yichen... I want you. I want you but you have to promise to be careful and pull out." Mochou said.

Yichen had stopped listening after the words I want you. Like a beast released from his shackles he lunged forward and pulled Mochou out from under the quilt. They hadn't even kissed yet Yichen's breath was already hot and heavy.

"Mochou last chance. Gulp* Tell me to stop or prepare to be ravaged." Yichen forewarned in a deep voice dripping with beastly lust.

"Don't break me." Mochou whispered. He said both as a warning and invitation.

Yichen grabbed Mochou's robe and nearly ripped it open. He wanted to touch him, taste him, and plaster his body full of red marks like a field of flowers blooming in a winter storm.

!!!!!

Yichen froze. He didn't move or speak. The beastly look on his face disappeared and all that remained was a blank stare.

"Is he broken? Did waiting so long break him?" Mochou wondered as he stared up at his statue like husband.

"Yichen, what's wrong?" Mochou anxiously asked after what felt like several minutes had passed.