Chapter 51: Trembling Hands (Pt.2)

Yichen and Jie Hong soon arrived at the hut. They moved closer while discussing the height and material that would be best to use on the wall. Now that Jie Hong could see the place himself he had a better idea about what needed to be done.

"Stop apologizing and get out!"

Jie Hong and Yichen looked at each other in shock. Neither expected to hear Mochou screaming as they approached the house.

Without a second thought Yichen dropped everything he was carrying and sprinted forward. He took the shortest route and jumped over the wall. From where he and Jie Hong came from he couldn't see Mochou. He couldn't see him but he could hear Mochou's shout.

His heart nearly stopped when he saw Mochou holding up a piece of firewood while facing off against Fu Ling.

"Fu Ling! What the f*ck are you doing to my husband?" Yichen shouted in unrestrained anger.

Mochou dropped the firewood and looked over at him nearly crying. Seeing his bae in near tears Yichen felt his mind snap. He rushed forward and slammed his fist directly into Fu Ling's chin.

Fu Ling fell hard from the impact. He did his best to curl up and try to protect his most vulnerable parts as Yichen pressed down against him and began beating him.

"Ow! No! Don't hit me. Yichen, I'm sorry. Don't hit me." He screamed.

Mochou had seen Yichen fight before. He had seen him fight but at his moment he wasn't fighting. He was on a brutal rampage and he needed to be stopped.

"Yichen!" Mochou shouted as he reached forward and wrapped his arms around Yichen's neck. As he hugged Yichen from behind Mochou begged him to calm down.

"Yichen, stop! You'll kill him. Please stop."

"He dared. He dared to hurt you. How dare he!" Yichen shouted in anger as he raised his bloody fist.

"Don't." Mochou said grabbing his fist to stop him. He was relieved Yichen had arrived. Now he was afraid of what Yichen might do.

Yichen stop his plans to punch Fu Ling in the face again but when he moved he suddenly heard Mochou wince in pain.

"Mochou?"

"I'm okay. The sudden movement just took me off guard." Mochou admitted. When he grabbed Yichen with both arms all of the movement jostled his fractured arm and caused a jolt of pain to run up it.

Mochou's words were like getting drenched in a bucket of cold water. His anger disappeared instantly and was replaced with worry for Mochou. He turned around and gently hugged him in his arms.

"Did he hurt you?" Yichen asked as he picked Mochou up and carried him into their little hut.

"He didn't hurt or even touch me. I'm okay. So please don't kill him. I don't want to lose you because you killed someone in anger." Mochou said as he hugged Yichen tight.

"Don't worry. I won't leave you. I will always be with you." Yichen assured him as he gently rubbed Mochou's slender trembling back. Mochou pressed his head against Yichen's shoulder feeling depressed.

When Yichen felt his shoulder grow wet where Mochou was leaning against him. He regretted leaving him.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here for you. I'm sorry I didn't have my father send out a man hunt to catch that bastard last night. I'm sorry."

"Sniff* You can't leave him out there." Mochou said as Yichen placed him on the bed.

"I'll deal with him in a minute. Right now I'm more worried about you. How do you feel? Are you still in pain? I'll get my needles and help you in a few minutes." Yichen said.