Elliots Perspective (After Kidnapping)

I looked around my room, thinking of Lila. I thought i would never see her again. Am i inlove with her? She looked so beautiful in that outfit. Maybe because it was the first real outfit i have seen her in since the hospital? But what if Stephan takes her from me? Wait. He isnt here. I need to see Lila again.

I walked to her grandmas room and knocked. "Come in!!" Grandma Harper yelled. I walked in and looked for Lila. "Where is Lila?" I asked. "She went to get me juice. I need my juice." She answered. "She left an hour ago though." She said.  "She might have died. But i hope she didn't die with my juice. I mean how rude would that be?" Grandma went on. "What grocery store did she go to?" I asked. "I dont know. Ask her." Grandma said. She then gave me Lilas number.I called her number and a guy picked up. 

Guy: Hello?

Me: Um.. Who is this?

Guy: Im Stephan.

My heart stopped.

Me: Where is Lila.

Guy: She isn't here right now.

I then thought about tracking her phone. I hung up and tracked her phone. She was nearby. I got in the car and drove to where she was.

                                               LILAS VIEW

I woke up and i was tied up. I was in a basement. "Your finally awake. Should i call you Sleeping Beauty now?" A familiar voice said. I then realized it was Stephan's voice.

He came around the chair i was sitting on and kissed my cheek. "I didn't want it to come to this. But you gave me no choice. You left without saying goodbye. Then you started flirting with Elliot. You kissed him." He said. I glared at him. "You disgust me." I said. "I didn't use to." He smiled. "I am sure you always did." I glared.

He then looked at me. He came up close to me and kissed me. He tried to stick his tongue in my mouth but i spit in his mouth and bit his tongue.

He pulled back and spit out my spit. "You are one naughty girl." He glared. I smiled. "You dated me didnt you?" I said in a innocent tone. He is the one that tried to kiss me when i was unwilling. He glared at me. "We are still dating. I will never let you go." He said. "But i will let you go. So we are not dating." I responded. He then smacked me. I felt tears going down my face because of the pain. It was going to leave a mark. "We are dating." He said simply.

I stared at my feet. I had nothing to say. He then touched where he hit. I winced. "I am sorry. I didnt mean to." He said. I was speechless. "Say its ok." he demanded. I stayed silent. "SAY IT!" He yelled. "I-I-Its ok." I stuttered. He smiled and kissed my cheek again. 

                                            Elliot's View

      I stared at the house. It was an abandoned, dirty , rusty and blue house. It looked as if had been abandoned several years ago. I heard noises coming from below the ground. That must be where they are.

I tried to open the house door but it was locked. I kicked open the door, hoping they didn't hear me. I walked inside and there was no furniture. It was deserted. The walls were painted lime green and there was rust and mold covering almost all the walls. I walked to the stairs that lead downstairs.

Suddenly i heard footsteps coming upstairs. "Lila, I think someones here. Be very quiet. Don't make a sound." A familiar voice said. It was Stephans. His voice was unforgettable. I hid in a walkway and realized how dumb i was. I left the door open. I saw Stephan come upstairs. As he went towards the door.