Chapter 18

Lila's View

       I walk over to the store and buy myself some donuts and pay for it. I start munching down on my donut and I start to walk back to the house, not paying attention and eating my donut, I bump into someone and drop all my donuts. "FUCK! THAT WAS A GOOD DONUT!" I yell, angry until I look up to see who I ran into and its a beautiful girl with chocolate brown eyes and dirty blonde hair. She was wearing a beautiful green tank top and jean shorts with strappy gold sandals. "I'm so sorry! I could buy you some more!" She says, scrabbling to get the words out. Still shocked by her beauty, I could hardly form words. "Are you okay?! Was it really that good of a donut?!" She asks, trying to get my attention. "Wait what?" I ask, finally realizing she was speaking to me. "I could buy you another donut.. maybe some coffee? I'm so sorry!" She tells me. "Oh you don't need to buy me anything." I say. "Yes I do! Here, I know this perfect coffee shop and they sell donuts." She smiles, dragging me over to a coffee shop.

Tristan's View

    As I'm speaking and flirting with Vincent, I hear a familiar voice enter the room. I look over to see Lila and a girl that I've never seen before. Lila and the girl walk up to the counter. "Tristan? What are you doing here?" Lila asked, obviously surprised to see me. "I'm always here lately." I tell her, looking at the girl, wondering if I know her. Lila looks at me and sees that I'm looking at the girl. "Tristan, this is Felicity. Felicity, this is Tristan, my roommate." Lila introduces us. Vincent looks at us all, feeling left out. I smile at Vincent. "Lila, Felicity, this is Vincent." I tell them. Vincent waves his hand. "So what can I get for you two ladies?" Vincent asks them. Lila and Felicity give him their order and go to sit down at a table. "I didn't know you had a roommate." Vincent smiles. "I have 3." I groan.