Chapter 13

Lacey's View

      I walk home and I'm immediately greeted with glares from everyone. Everyone is already home and Tristan storms off to his room as soon as he sees me. The only one that isn't even in the room is Elliot. It was only Tristan and Lila. Lila looks at me and just walks away, but normal speed. She didn't rush away. I was too overwhelmed to even care. I walked in Lexi's room and it still smelt like her. I laid on her bed and eventually fell asleep. I was asleep for 2 hours before I heard the front door slam and I heard Elliot and Tristan arguing. I'm guessing Lila left. I get up out of Lexi's bed and I walk over to the door and open it. Tristan sees me as soon as I open the door and he glares at me. "Stay out of her room." He says, obviously bothered. I shake my head at him in response and go into my room, before Elliot or Tristan could say anything.

Elliot's View

       Tristan was already trying to move on from Lexi. Well, at least that is what it seems like. He was talking about this guy he met at a coffee shop earlier nonstop. Tristan is bisexual so it wouldn't surprise me if he actually liked the guy he met. I'm just angry because Lexi died and he already wants to move on? What the fuck is he thinking?

Lila's View

      There is too much drama going on around here and I cannot stand it. Yes, I love Elliot. But I feel so terrible because he is acting like he loves me because he wants a rebound from Lacey. He is trying to get with me but I have to reject him because I can't take advantage of him. He will think I'm rejecting him because I don't like him, but in reality, I don't want to be a rebound.

Tristan's View

      I cannot stop thinking about Vincent.. to be honest, I don't think I told him my name. I want to go back there to see him again but I'll have to wait for tomorrow. But I don't know if I should do this either because of Lexi. I know she would want me to move on but would she really want me to move on this soon? I don't think she would.

______________________________________
DISCLAIMER:
The reason why Lexi died and why I added a new character is because the person that Lexi was based off of want their character to be a boy instead, as they knew that I would be carrying on a story. And I am also making Tristan and Vincent be together because I would like there to be gay people in here. Well, they aren't gay.. but you get what I'm saying.