Chapter 57

Vincent's View

        It's been awhile since Tristan and I have had some alone time. So I asked him if he wanted to go on a date today. He was super hesitant because he doesn't trust everyone at the house without us, but he agreed after I teased him by biting his lip while we kissed. When Tristan and I got to the restaurant, we immediately got to our table and there was no wait. We weren't at a super fancy restaurant because neither of us were in the mood to be extra today. This was more of a relaxing treat than anything. "I'm really sorry that everyone moved in with us." I tell him, holding his hands from across the table. "Don't be sorry. You just have a super kind heart." Tristan smiles and gently squeezes my hands. I kiss his hand as a response. When the waiter comes to get our order we both order and wait for our food. The waiter didn't seem bothered that we were a gay couple. I was always alittle scared to go out in public because I never want to be judged. I also don't like all attention to be on me. Tristan is the exact opposite. He likes to be judged, he likes attention, and isn't afraid to tell someone off. I think that I like him so much because he is the opposite of me. "Babe?" He asks. "Yes?" I ask, as he brings me back to reality. "What are you thinking about?" He asks. "How I am so lucky to be dating someone like you." I answer, smiling at him. He blushes and kisses me from across the table.

SORRY IK THIS IS SHORT BUT I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK THATS WHY IM WORKING ON MY OTHER STORIES RN