Chapter 34

Tristan's View

       When Vincent and I finally get ready, we walk to the store and go inside. "Hey, I have to go to the bathroom. Meet you by the movies." I tell Vincent and I kiss him. We walk different ways and I go into the bathroom and pee. When I'm done I go wash my hands and dry them. I was the only one in the bathroom. I then walked out of the bathroom and walked to the movie isle. I stop in my tracks when I see a really tall guy that was super muscular standing with Vincent. I sneak closer and I don't hear Vincent talking. He's standing there awkwardly while the guy is flirting with him. I walk up to Vincent and the guy and completely ignore the guy, kissing Vincent. I was jealous. No one flirts with my man. "Geesh. Could have said you had a boyfriend." The guy says and walks away. Vincent looks at me. "Jealous much?" He asks. I roll my eyes and change the topic. "Find a movie?" I ask. He is in the cartoon section. I drag him over to the horror movie section and he groans. We pick out a horror movie. (You decide what they watch.) We go to the check out and purchase it. Vincent doesn't look amused. I grab his hand and intertwine my fingers with his. We walk back to the house and we are about to put in the movie when Vincent looks at me. "Hey, so I was wondering.. do you want to move in with me?" He asks me. I look at him shocked but I'm also excited. "Yes!" I exclaim, smiling ear to ear. I couldn't believe that he asked me that. I put in the movie and we cuddle up with a blanket on us. He puts his arm around me and kisses my cheek. When the movie starts I can already feel him clench up.
-fast forward to a scary part-.
Vincent jumps so high and he hides his face in my chest refusing to look at the TV. I laugh at him and pull him closer. He eventually fell asleep on me and I watched the rest of the movie alone. When the movie was done, I carried him up to my room and tucked him into bed. I then got into my boxers and fell asleep on his chest.