Chapter 32

Elliot's View

       I get out of the hospital and my stitches are all out now. I have 50 messages from Emmie and 24 missed calls. I smile. She's so cute.  I decide to message her.
Me: Hey :) Sorry, I was in the hospital. Yes, this is Elliot. Want to meet up?
She instantly responds.
Emmie: Let's meet. Where? :)
Me: The park where we met?
Emmie: Okay. I'm on my way.
Me: okay. See you soon.

       I smile because I get to see a beautiful girl as soon as I get out of the hospital... You know now that I think about it... I think that everyone's gonna kick me out when I get back to the house. That's fine. I'll just ask Emmie to live with her. When I get to the park, she's already there. She runs up to me and hugs me. "Hello beautiful." I say, smiling. "Hey." She blushes. I grab her hand and hold it and we sit down. "So, I was thinking... Do you want to be my boyfriend?" She asks, smiling. "Yes. I would love to. Also.. on that topic.. can I move in with you? I'm gonna be homeless soon." I ask. "Of course!" She says, crawling over and sitting on my lap. She kisses me. "I can't wait for you to move in!!" She exclaims. I laugh. She's so cute. "Want to come to my house with me and help me pack up all my stuff?" I ask her. She smiles and helps me up. "Let's go!" She holds my hand and skips along. When we get to the house, I hear Vincent and Tristan moaning.. I also hear Felicity and Lila laughing. I don't hear Lacey. Emmie looks at me. "Why is there so many people here?" She asks. "I have 3 roommates and they invited their boyfriend/girlfriend's over." I say. We make our way upstairs and the moaning gets louder but I try to ignore it. We get into my room and start packing up my stuff. Emmie looks so excited and so am I. I'm so happy I don't have to live with Tristan, Lacey, or Lila anymore. They are all so annoying and aggressive. Emmie is much better. I haven't known her for more than 3 days. But that's okay. I already love her. I love her way more than Vincent. Vincent is useless now. When we finally get my stuff packed, we leave and head over to her house.