Chapter 48

Carly's View

        I continue to bang on the door "Leah!!!" I yell. "FUCK OFF! I'M TIRED!!!" She yells in response. Lexi comes over to me and laughs. "Do you need help?" She asks. "How could you help me?" I ask her. Lexi suddenly disappears into the door. Blackness consumes me, I blacked out.

Tristan's View

        I walk into the hallway to see Lexi standing over Carly's body. "DID YOU KILL HER?!" I freak. "She passed out when I went in the door." Lexi smiles. "What the fuck?!" I yell. Suddenly, Carly squirms herself awake. Lexi and I both look at her and she looks up at us. "I had the craziest dream." Carly mutters. Lexi looks at me. "You were a mother fucking ghost." Carly points at Lexi. "I am a ghost." Lexi laughs. Carly scoots away from her in fear."VINCENT!!!!" Carly screams. Vincent walks over to us and looks confused. "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING GHOST IN YOUR MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE?!" She yells. Lexi looks intrigued and just watches Carly freak out. "She's my friend." Vincent answers her. Leah then opened the door and looked at Carly. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO LOUD?!" Leah screams at Carly, throwing a pillow at her. "LEXI IS A FUCKING GHOST!!" Carly screams. Leah shrugs. "I know. She's basically see-through. It's obvious." Leah tells her, not even bothered. "I like Carly's reaction better." Lexi laughs. Leah rolls her eyes and slams the door again.

Lila's View

        Felicity walks into the house with a box of her stuff. "I told them I was moving in and packed up all my stuff. I'm officially moved out." She smiles. I run up to her and take the box out of her hands and hug her. She cups my face and kisses me passionately. I smile mid-kiss and she pulls away. I pout and she just giggles and takes the box upstairs. I walk out to her car and grab the last two boxes she has and shut the car door. As soon as I walk up to the door, Felicity takes both of the boxes and runs upstairs. "Hey! I wanted to help!" I say, running after her. When I finally catch up to her she is already in my room. I tackle her on the bed and make out with her, giggling.

Chrissy's View

      I walk up to Lacey's house. Sora is watching Nat. I couldn't bare not being with Lacey. I knock on the door and Lacey answers it. She doesn't even give me a chance to speak and she shuts the door. "Lacey! Please let me in!" I plead, hoping she will let me in. Lacey flips me off through the little window in the door and I hear retreating steps and knew that she walked away from the door. She was still mad and I understand why. I was unfair to her. She didn't deserve it.