Chapter 41

Chrissy's View

       I walk into my house from taking a walk and I see Natalie with a familiar person. I haven't seen her in awhile.. as soon as I walk in both of their heads turn and the familiar person walked up to me. She had jet black hair and beautiful eyes that looked purple. Tattoos were all over her arms, covering the scars that she had had for years. This girl, was my older sister. I smiled and hugged her. I was in no mood to be super happy right now. Not even my sister can make it better. "Sora,what are you doing here?" I asked, trying to get my mind off of Lacey. "I graduated from college early and I was wondering if I could stay here.." She says, wearily. I nod. "Of course you can." I say. As soon as she graduated from high school she immediately got into a college far away from here to get away from mom. She went to college for Martial Arts, art, and music. She told me that she would come back after she got her doctorate degree. I guess she got it. I didn't bother to ask if she did or not. As soon as I said yes, she walked into the guest bedroom and flopped on the bed. She didn't say another word. I know that she hated being in the same town as our mother. But I couldn't move away from this town. I also know that she misses this town when she leaves. She always seems to come back. She has no boyfriend because she has trust issues. My mother has caused Sora to never even desire a boyfriend. Sora has very few friends and alot of trust issues. My mother always took everything out on Sora. The reason why I never really even mentioned her is because Natalie has occupied my mind enough. No one has asked exactly how many siblings I got. If they did, I would mention Sora. But other than that, I didn't think she was worth mentioning considering she never really spoke to me after she left. Sora and I are super close but things have been hard lately and we never had time to talk until now. But that was only because she caught me off guard and was in my house. I couldn't kick out my sister. I love her too much.