Chapter 23

Vincent's View
The next day

     I wake up and go on my porch to check the weather, and I see a teddy bear sitting on the chair I have outside. It had a note taped to it. I look at the note and it said: "Meet me at our old spot after work. Do not bring anyone. I will know if you do -love,Elliot."  I stand there, rereading the note over and over again. This can not be happening. I have to do it though.. I can't let Tristan get hurt. But I can't tell him either. I can't tell him that his creepy stalker roommate is stalking me and buying me gifts! I take the teddy bear inside I throw it in the trash immediately, along with the note. I then get ready for work, dreading to see Tristan for once. It will be hard talking to him because all I want to say is that Elliot is stalking me. But that would be a mistake.

Felicity's View

        I wake up in a strange bedroom and look all around and realize that it's Lila's. I check to see if I'm still wearing all my clothes, hoping we didn't have sex. Thankfully, we didn't. My parents are gonna be so mad that I was gone all night! I look over to the side of the bed and see that Lila isn't there. I groan and get up, going into the kitchen. I see Lila making pancakes and I sneak up to her and wrap my arms around her waist, hugging her and kissing her cheek. She laughs and didn't get scared at all or jumpy. She boops some pancake batter on my nose and turns around and kisses me. "Good morning, beautiful." She whispers, smiling. Her hair is in a bun and we both had on the clothes we did from yesterday because we took a nap together and it ended up being a whole night thing that neither of us were prepared for. I wipe the pancake batter from my nose and giggle. I suddenly look at the time and it's 8:00am. "My parents are gonna be so pissed. I have to check my phone." I say, running into Lila's room and grabbing my phone to see that I have 10 missed calls from my mom, 12 from my dad, 20 messages from my mom and 30 from my dad. They left 5 voicemails each. I sighed and called my mom.
Mom: WHERE ARE YOU?!
Me: Mom, don't worry. I accidentally fell asleep at my friends house yesterday and we were full on passed out and didn't wake up til alittle while ago. I'll be home soon. We are just eating breakfast right now.
Mom: You had me so worried, young lady! Message me when you are on your way!
-she hangs up, clearly upset-
I laugh to myself and go back downstairs. "My mom's pissed." I tell Lila, grabbing some of the bacon she cooked and eating it. I could tell that Lacey,Tristan,and Elliot were all still asleep. I heard snoring coming from upstairs and I didn't know who was doing it.

Tristan's View

      I wake up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. I run downstairs in my boxers, not even caring because I wanted food. Lila looked at me immediately. "Tristan! Get your ass dressed before you come down here! No one wants to see that!" Lila yells, glaring at me. I shrug and grab a pancake and bacon and run back upstairs eating it.

Lacey's View

      "WHOEVER THE HELL WAS YELLING NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP! I WANT TO SLEEP!!!" I yell down the stairs when I got out of my room and go back in my room, covering my self back up on my bed and going back to sleep.