Chapter 51

The next day
Everyone knows about Emmie and Elliot but don't care.
Leah's View

        I wake up next to Carly because there is only one bed in the room. I immediately smile and push her off of the bed and then sprawl out on the bed. She yelps in pain and I giggle. "WHAT THE HELL?!" She yells, getting up and slaps me in the face with a pillow. I glare at her and grab a pillow and hit her even harder, she crashes on the floor again. Before she even has a chance to get up, I rush out of the room and run into Vincent, almost knocking the coffee out of his hand. "Oo coffee." I say, stealing his cup and sip it. He glares at me and is about to take it back when I walk off with it. Tristan is already in the kitchen pouring him another cup. Lexi appears on the counter and stares at me. "Where's Carly?" She asks. I start counting down on my fingers from five and she gives me an odd look. When it gets to one, Carly barges out of the room and does the exact same thing I did. She runs into Vincent and steals his coffee. "I GIVE UP!" He yells, stomping off in his room and slamming the door. Tristan silently does a little run to Vincent's door and you can hear his feet tapping on the floor as he moves. Soon enough, they are both in his room. Carly and I exchange a look and shrug. "You guys are so much alike." Lexi says, shaking her head. I immediately get offended and I look at Carly and she is smiling. "We are nothing alike!! We don't even look alike!" I yell. Lexi raises her eyebrows and scoffs. "Look in the mirror. The only difference is that you are taller than Carly and you have a birthmark by your left eye." Lexi laughs. I glare at her and Carly stays silent because she knows I will back hand her if she says anything to agree with Lexi. I hate getting told I act just like Carly. SHE ACTS LIKE ME!! I cross my arms and walk into our bedroom and shut the door and lock it. Lexi forgot to say that I have a much better body than Carly. I honestly HATE having a twin. I always have. When we were younger, our parents would force us to wear matching outfits. Everything I had, she had. Even when we were in highschool. They woke up early just to make sure we wore the same outfit to school. The only way you could tell who is who is if you noticed our height difference, or my birthmark, or noticed that Carly always curled her hair and I would always do my hair differently. Carly always had hers down and curled. It annoyed our parents that we did our hair differently, but I couldn't stand always looking exactly like Carly. The only time we would get to wear different clothes than each other is for bedtime. I would always wear a tank top and shorts or pj pants. She always wore nightgowns. I am so glad we don't have to wear the same clothes anymore.