Chapter 42

Sora's View

        It felt weird to be back with my sisters. I walked out of Chrissy's house and just stand outside for a moment. I dread coming here. But I needed to. I feel bad that I don't want to be here. But everyone knows why I don't want to.

Vincent's View

        It's been 3 days and Tristan hasn't called or texted me. I was worried about him. He also hasn't came home. I'm sure everyone let him stay at his old house. But I can't help but be worried. He is my life and soul and I cannot imagine him being mad at me. But he is. I sigh and stare at my phone, just wanting his name to pop up. Suddenly I hear a clank sound in the kitchen. It sounded like dishes. I walk into the kitchen and see Lexi getting out of the sink full of dishes. "I accidentally teleported in your sink..." She tells me, jumping off the sink. I roll my eyes. "Have you seen Tristan?" I asked, hopeful. Lexi shook her head sadly. At that moment, I knew for a fact that he wasn't at his old house either.. where was he? I could barely breathe. Panic rushed through my veins and the world suddenly turned black. The last thing that I heard was Lexi screaming my name.

Emmie's View

      I wake up smiling because Elliot is next to me. I get up in the mirror and notice that I have a black eye. He punched me last night and I kicked him in the balls. After that, we were both super turned on but we had to wait until his balls stopped hurting before having sex. Having sex with him was always so exciting. It was different each time. I am kind of sad because he refuses to let me see or talk to any of my family. But he's worth it. If it keeps him happy, then I'll do it. I had to cover up scars and scratches daily with makeup because we get alittle too rough sometimes and I don't want anyone to think that I'm in trouble. Because I'm not. I'm perfectly fine. More than fine. I'm great. Just then, Elliot comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I smile at him in the mirror. Although,I was kind of scared because he looked mad. Whenever he is mad, he throws things at me or chokes me until I can't breathe. But I know that it's because he loves me.