Chapter 46

Felicity's View

        Last night, Chrissy asked me to move in with her. She doesn't like how it's just her and Lacey in the house. I don't know how I'm gonna tell my parents that I'm moving our of their house. I walk into the front door of my parents house and I'm greeted with the sounds of my dogs barking at me. I have 2 dogs. Well, actually they are my parents dogs. I don't care for the dogs much. I walk right past them and in the backyard, to where I see my parents are. They are sitting on the porch, ignoring each other while they play on their phones. My mother looks up when I walk out. "Darling!!!" She exclaims and gets up to hug me. My father hugs me too and then they sit down again. "Mom, dad, I have something to tell you." I sigh, looking at the both of them. My mother nods at me to continue. My father just looks at me, waiting for me to say what I need to say. "I am moving in with Lila." I blurt out, not wanting to ease into it. My father didn't seem fazed. "Oh." My mother says, looking at the ground.

Emmie's View

        My bruises are getting too large for me to cover up with makeup. Elliot doesn't let me leave the house anymore either. I'm not enjoying being with him anymore, but he won't let me leave. I haven't told him that I want to break up because I'm scared. I will admit, I liked the pain at first. I still kind of do. But I can't do this anymore. He makes me feel useless. I stare into the living room and see Elliot watching tv. He doesn't leave the house anymore to make sure I don't. Whenever we have to buy food, he comes with me. I feel like I'm a dog on a leash, a really short leash. I walk over to my closet and pick out an oversized knit pink sweater. I take off my pajamas that I had been wearing and I put on the oversized sweater, wearing nothing but a bra, underwear, and the sweater. I put my hair up in a bun and just sit on the bed. I'm not going out into the living room where he is. He treats me like a slave. He doesn't compliment me anymore either. He makes me want to die. I am basically dead with him anyway. I'm just a living ghost.

Tristan's View

         I wake up with a pounding headache. I look around to see that I am in Vincent and I's bedroom. How did I get here? Vincent walks in with a tray full of pancakes, bacon, syrup, and eggs. There was also orange juice on it. He sets it down on the bedside table and sits next to me. "How are you feeling?" He asks me in a soft tone. "My head is pounding. How did I get here?" I ask. Suddenly, Lexi pops in. "I kinda sorta maybe grabbed a glass bottle and smashed it on your head and dragged you in the car..." Lexi nervously smiles, backing away from the room. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yell, outraged. Vincent glares at Lexi. "I told you not to do that in the first place." He says, looking at her. "You said that after I had already done it." Lexi smirks and disappears.

Lacey's View

         It's been a few weeks since Chrissy has broken up with me. This will be the first time that I actually left the house in that time period. I put on a plain burgundy crop top and some jean short shorts. After that, I put on black knee high socks that had a white stripe going across it at the top. I then put my hair in braids and I got on black combat boots. I walk down the stairs and run into Lila. "You're leaving?" She asks, looking me up and down. "I have to get out of the house sometime." I reply to her and walk past her. She let's me walk away and I leave the house.

~Who is your favorite character and who do you want to read more about?? Please comment below and help me out!~