Chapter 17

DISCLAIMER: So I cannot find pictures of how i WANTED the house to look like and how i described it. But i am putting pictures of their house and rooms . The rooms and house will not look like what i described. So what I described will not be relevant anymore. I'm sorry. I just want to put a picture in every chapter so that is why i am putting house pictures. Please understand. So the pictures that i am putting in is now how the house will look like. Thank you for reading! Enjoy the chapter!!

Tristan's View (THE NEXT DAY)

         I knew that Vincent was working today and I don't know if he likes me going to his work all the time. I looked at my phone and typed to him. "Hey. So i was wondering if i should come visit you at your work again? Just trying to make sure i'm not annoying you."  I erase the last sentence saying that i wanted to make sure that i wasn't ignoring him and send it. I get an instant message saying "Please do. If you don't, I might end up killing everyone here." I laugh and leave for the coffee shop.

Lacey's View

       I wake up to a message from Chrissy. "Hey. I hope this doesn't wake you but I was wondering if you want to meet up at the pond today?" I smile at the message and I get dressed and comb my hair. I grab my phone and message her back. "Sure. But this time I bring the bread. :) Does 3 work?" I walk over to the cabinet and grab a loaf of bread, ignoring if anyone sees me and I walk back into my room and stuff it in my Nightmare Before Christmas bag. My phone dings and it's a message from Chrissy. "That works. I might be alittle late. Have to drop off my sister at a friend's." I reply to her with a simple "Okay."

Lila's View

        I wake up and the sun is shining in my face. I would like to be happy but I can't. Elliot is still probably gonna annoy me when I leave my room. My room is my safe place. I laugh to myself because I am so stressed out and I haven't laughed in so long. Someone has to make me laugh. I guess that someone has to be me. I get up out of bed and don't bother to get dressed. I'm wearing a pink flowery tank top with plain black pj shorts. I quickly pull my hair back in a bun and walk out to the kitchen. I sigh in relief. No one is in the kitchen. I reach in the pantry to get a poptart and they are all gone but someone left the empty box in there. I groan and throw the box on the floor. I then reach to the cabinet to find some bread but there is none. "WHAT THE FUCK?! WHERE IS ALL THE FOOD IN THIS DAMN HOUSE?!" I yell, pissed off. We have no cereal or fruit or anything. I growl and grab my purse and my wallet and begin to head out the door. I grab my black sandals and stomp out of the door, leaving the poptart box on the floor.

Elliot's View

       I wake up to hear Lila yelling cuss words. I open up the door and see that no one is in the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and step on a poptart box. "Who left this here?" I whisper to myself, picking it up and recycling it.