Chapter 25

Elliot's View

        I grab Vincent's hand as i get up and he immediately pulls it away. "Come on babe, don't be that way." I say as he glares at me. We walk to the store and get food for a picnic and then go to a park and sit on the ground. He grabs the food, knowing that I couldn't have poisoned it and started eating it without saying a word to me. "So.. I was thinking, we should date again." I smile. "I'm dating Tristan." He says, staring at his food. I glare at him but then a pretty girl captures my attention out of the corner of my eye. Her hair was purple and pink and her eyes were blue. She also had alittle freckles. She was perfect. She notices me staring at her and winks at me. I look back at Vincent. "Can I leave now? Someone else caught your attention." He says. "No." I glare at him. Suddenly I feel a gentle tap on my shoulder and its the girl. She smiles at me. "Hey, so i caught you staring at me. I don't mean to interrupt your lunch, but i was hoping if i could join you and your friend?" She says with a voice of an angel. Vincent rolls his eyes and shifts uncomfortably. I nod, scooting over for her to sit next to me. "So what's your name?" I ask her, smiling and ignoring Vincent. "It's Emmie. What's yours?" She says, crossing her legs. "Its Elliot. And that's Vincent." I say, gesturing to Vincent. Vincent waves at her and grabs more food. I smile at her. "So i was wondering if I could have your number so I can contact you sometime?" She asks sweetly. I give her my number.

Lacey's View

        I wait for Chrissy at the park and i suddenly notice her walking up to me with a little girl. She looked just like her. I stand up. "Awe is this your sister?" I ask, smiling at the little girl. "Yep. She asked me to come along today." Chrissy smiles. The little girl looks up at Chrissy and then at me. "I am Natalie. You are super pretty." Natalie says, looking at me in shock. "Oh thank you. I am Lacey." I laugh. Natalie plops herself down on the ground and starts picking grass. Chrissy whispers in my ear "I'm so sorry. She was scared and I couldn't leave her alone." I just look at her and laugh. I sit next to Natalie and start asking her questions to get to know her and Chrissy stands there smiling at us.

Lila's View

            I walk with Felicity to her house and she suddenly gets super nervous. "Do you want to meet my parents..?" She asks me. My eyes brighten up and I hug her tightly while saying yes. She looks at me shocked by my response but just smiles slightly. As we reach her house, her parents are already waiting outside. "Mom.. Dad.. This is Lila. I was at her house." Felicity says, looking up at her parents. Her mother looked just like her but her father looked nothing like her. I shake both of their hands. "Hello. It's nice to meet you." I smile. They smile at me. "It's nice to meet you too." Her mother says. "Is this your girlfriend?" Her father asks and Felicity and I instantly blush. "Uh... It's kinda complicated." Felicity answers. "The thing is, we haven't known eachother for long and neither of us have asked eachother so.." I mutter loud enough for them to hear me. Her father and mother exchange a look and look back up at us. I shift uncomfortably. "Well.. I have to get back home." I say, trying to leave because I'm uncomfortable. "Oh. Well, it was nice to meet you." Her father says and her mother nods. I hug Felicity goodbye and i hurry away.