Chapter 44

Lacey's View

        I'm actually jealous of Felicity and Lila. They are so passionate to each other. They didn't ask each other out and then break up with them the next day. I don't know what's going on with Vincent and Tristan though. All I know is that Tristan is missing and there are missing papers all over town with his face on it. Vincent asked everyone to help put them up and we all did. I haven't seen Chrissy ever since she broke up with me. I'm actually happy I haven't seen her. I don't want to. There has been a new girl in town that's wondering around. She is beautiful. I talked to her once and she told me her name is Sora. I also haven't left my room since Vincent made me hang up missing posters. That was 5 days ago. Lila brings me up food 3 times a day. Lexi is the only one who really visits me though.

Vincent's View

        Lexi is so annoying. She is constantly hanging around me because she knows I'm lonely without Tristan. I don't have the heart to tell her to fuck off and go somewhere else. She occasionally leaves me to go be with Lacey, but she always comes lingering back. I secretly think that she knows where Tristan is but just isn't telling anyone. She also made me file a missing persons report. Tristan has been missing for over 2 weeks now. I don't think he is ever coming back, and if he does, I don't want to see him anyway. Okay, maybe that was a lie.. but I don't want him to know that.

Lexis View

      I walk along the road with Tristan. He's completely ignoring me. "When are you gonna go back?" I ask him, jumping in front of him to make him pay attention. He snorts as a response and continues walking, not even looking at me. "Don't make me pout. You know I'm good at it." I glare at him, getting ready to pout. He rolls his eyes at me and turns the other way, trying to avoid me. "Don't make me call Vincent and tell him where you are." I say, running up in front of him again. He stops and stares at me in disgust and disappointment. "I refuse to go back." He walks right through me. I grab his phone out of his pocket when he isn't noticing and I make myself invisible and follow him. I immediately call Vincent. Vincent didn't even let the phone ring. He answered right away. "Tristan?!" He gasps in relief. "Not Tristan. Lex." I correct him. "How did you get his phone?!" Vincent yells into the phone, blasting my eardrum. "Ouch!" I whisper-yell. "How did you get his phone?" He repeats, in a calmer tone. "I'm with him." I answer, looking at Tristan as he is totally oblivious as to what's happening.

Chrissy's View

       I'm constantly with Sora since shes been back. I haven't left her alone because I'm kind of afraid to. Yes I do trust her, but I don't trust my mom. My mom knows that she is back. It's impossible for her not to. So my mom is probably going around town, searching for Sora. I'm not gonna let her get to Sora though. Sora came here because she trusts me. I know Sora can defend herself, but Sora is capable of murder if you get her pissed enough. I cannot afford to bail her out of jail. I now have 2 sisters to take care of.

Elliot's View

       Hitting Emmie is a stress relief. She enjoys pain just as much as I like causing it. Suddenly, Emmie walks in from who knows where. She's been gone for exactly 3 hours and 20 minutes. I stomp over to her. "Where the fuck have you been?!" I yell into her face, pushing her into the wall, furious. She just laughs right in my face. "Do you really want to know?" She smiles, pinning me to a wall. I grab her wrists as tight as a can. "WHY THE HELL WOULD I ASK IF I DIDN'T WANT FO FUCKING KNOW?" I scream at her, wanting to freaking rip her to shreds. She kicks me in the balls which causes me to collapse on the ground in pain. "I was with a friend." She glares at me. I grab her leg and drag her to the ground and I hear a thump as she falls. "Was it a guy?" I ask as soon as she hits the ground. She twists my wrist. "No." She says simply and walks away from me and goes into the bedroom, ignoring me for the rest of the night.