Chapter 33

Vincent's View (The next day after Tristan and Him had sex and Elliot moved out) I didn't want to get in to details yet. That's for another chapter ;) )

          I wake up in Tristan's bed the next day and am constantly playing yesterday in my head. He took my virginity and I have no regrets. I look over at Tristan and hes sleeping peacefully. He looks so happy. He has a smile on his face and is cuddling up next to me. I put my head on his chest, trying not to wake him up but I just want to touch him again. His touch is lingering on my skin and is making me crave more. While i was lost in my thoughts, I felt fingers running through my hair. I look up to see a sleepy Tristan awake and smiling. He is running his fingers through my hair. He kisses me on the forehead and then gets up out of bed. I put my hand out while he tries to leave. "I will die without you!!" I exclaim, grabbing his hand, trying to bring him back into bed. He laughs and kisses me. He picks me up out of bed easily and carries me downstairs. We are both in our boxers. When we get downstairs, Felicity and Lila are already in the kitchen, feeding eachother pancakes and bacon. "Did you make us food?" Tristan asks them. Lila flips him off. "Nope. Make your own. I'm not your slave." She says, and Felicity feeds her a piece of bacon. I saw Tristan about to go for a piece of bacon and I joined him. We both grabbed a piece of bacon and Felicity and Lila smacked our hands. "You didn't make us food, so we steal it." Tristan smiles. "I would die without food.. I mean actually dying sounds like fun.." I joke and Tristan playfully hits me. Lila rolls her eyes and gets up to rinse her plate off and she also takes Felicity's. Tristan glares at her. "Food is for sharing." He says. Lila looks at him and so does Felicity. "She did share. She shared with me." Felicity smiles and puts her arms around Lila and kisses her. "Vincent and I are cuter!" Tristan says and kisses me. I laugh mid kiss and he pulls away. Felicity rolls her eyes. "You keep telling yourself that." She says and goes upstairs. Lila sticks out her tongue at us and runs after her. Suddenly Tristan gasps and i know he has an idea. "We should watch a horror movie tonight!" Tristan says, jumping up and down. "I don't like scary things." I say. "I'll be right next to you." He smiles. He runs upstairs to get dressed and I follow him, knowing that I have no choice but to go with him to get a horror movie. If i don't go with him I have to be stuck here with Lila, Lacey, Felicity, and Elliot. Speaking of Elliot... I haven't seen him. When i get upstairs I look into his room and its empty. "Tristan!" I yell. Tristan walks out, fully dressed. "Did Elliot move out?" I ask. He looks into Elliots room and shrugs. "I guess."