Chapter 39

Tristan's View

       I was fully moved into Vincent's and I felt so comfortable. The thought of waking up to his face daily honestly turned me on. Ever since the night I took his virginity, we have had sex alot and all over the house. It's great living with your lover. The undeniable lust that is with you lingers. It's peaceful and chaotic at the same time. It's amazing that I don't have to share a house with girls anymore but I'm sure Lexi is always gonna check in because she's nosey. As soon as that thought came into my mind, Lexi popped in and Vincent jumped really high. "I will never be used to that." Vincent says, glaring at Lexi. She just waves then walks up to me. "I think Elliot is abusing his new girlfriend.." She says. Vincent walks up to us. "Emmie?" He asks. Lexi nods. "But I think shes abusing him too..." Lexi continued. I give her a weird look. "He's out of my life so i dont care what hes doing." I say and walk away from her. Vincent looks down at the ground. "He abused me when i was with him too." Vincent says. I look at him in anger. "He did what?!" I yell. Lexi rolls her eyes. "So now you care." She says, sitting on the counter. "Of course i care now. If my boyfriend tells me that he has been abused, the abuser needs to fucking die." I say. "Come on, you know what its like to be dead. It's kind of fun. You have no responsibilities really. Do you want Elliot to have that kind of freedom again?" Lexi rolls her eyes. "I don't care. This is war." I say simply and get on my shoes and leave the house, both Vincent and Lexi following me. Vincent grabs my arm. "You don't want to do this. Fighting is not the answer." He says. "Says the one who punched Elliot!" I yell, pulling my arm away from him and storming to the pond that Lexi said that she saw them at. When we get there, Emmie and Elliot are still there. I stomp over to Elliot. He just looks up at me. "DID YOU ABUSE MY BOYFRIEND?!" I yell. Elliot looks around us and everyone looks up, caught off guard. "Let's not do this here." Elliot says, avoiding my question. "ANSWER MY QUESTION." I demand. Emmie looks at us, wanting to jump up and step inbetween us but is aware that she would get trampled.