Chapter 8 :D

Lacey's view.

I stood by my bedroom door hearing screaming, crying, yelling. The screaming was from Tristan. The crying was from Lexi. The yelling was from Lila. I sighed and walked out of my room. Elliot was standing in the hall wearing his black keep calm and carry on run zombies are coming t-shirt and his gray beanie. He then had his relaxed skinny jeans on and his dc comic converse all star shoes. I ran up to him and hugged him he laughed and commented on my black bear trapped tank-top with a white bear in a blue onesie. I smiled and twirled around while wearing my blue distressed ripped knee skinny jeans. My black beanie then fell off and i picked it up and stuck it back on I then stepped on Elliot's feet with my black converse hi hero hi-top canvas trainers. He smiled and kissed me. "You are so short." He laughed. I playfully hit him and hugged him around the waist. He picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "You. Are. Mine." I said. He laughed and smiled. Then Lila came up to us and glared at us. She wore black spaghetti strap loose chiffon cami top and her bow lace mesh flare pink skirt. She then wore black converse all stars and a black flower crown with her hair in a messy bun. She then wore black and white lace bow hair clips. I glared back at her. "Can you just leave everyone alone?" I asked. "No. I can't" She said. I jumped off of Elliot and walked to Lexi's room. I knocked on her door. "Leave. Me. Alone." Lexi said calmly. "It's me. Lacey." I said. She then opened the door. I walked in and she shut the door.

Elliot's View.

I sat with my back against the black headboard of my bed and sat on my white bedding. I stared up at my white walls and the Gray skull pillow that was on my bed besides my camera pillow, my bvb pillow, and my & symbol pillow. I then sat up on my bed and looked at my posters that hung above the bed, a Pierce The Veil poster, above the PTV poster was a Asking Alexandria poster and left of the PTV poster was a A Day To Remember poster.Then left of the bed is a Pierce the veil poster with a Sleep With Sirens poster next to it. Above those posters is a BVB poster. A black end table was left of the bed and it had a black lamp on it and a Ipod radio on it. Next to the radio was my BVB phone case. A bvb book bag was next to the table. Then there was a black lounge chair left and right of my bedroom. Right of the bed is a Bring Me THe Horizon poster and below that is a Crown The Empire poster. Right of the bed is 2 guitars. 1 purple 1 red. I then had a pika stuffed animal on my bed. Lacey then came into my room and jumped onto my bed and sat on me. "I am worried about Lexi. She is talking bout suicide and everything else." Lacey told me. I looked at her. "She is really cutting herself?" I asked. Lacey slowly nodded and rolled off of me and onto the bed she then laid her head on my chest.

Lila's View.

Should i feel bad? Should i stop bulling lexi? Should i be worried? NO! Stop it! I didn't cut her. She cut herself. I don't care. Tristan is mine. And i will make sure of it. I walked up to Tristan's door and opened it. He was on his bed with his face in his hands. I walked up to him and put my hands on his face and kissed him. He tried to push away but i kept pulling him back in. Suddenly I heard the door slam shut. My mission accomplished. I smiled and pulled away. "WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT?!" He yelled at me. I smiled. "To let her know you're mine." I said. He glared at me and ran into Lexi's room.

Tristan's View.

I ran into Lexi's room but she wasn't in there. I then heard a thump coming from the bathroom. I ran in there and there Lexi was. She was lying on the ground with a razor blade in her hand and her legs were gushing out blood. "LACEY! ELLIOT! SOMEONE! CALL 911!" I screamed in a rush as i picked her up and cradled her in my arms. Lacey rushed in and Elliot was on the phone with 911. "WHAT HAPPENED!?" Lacey yelled and grabbed Lexi out of my arms. "Lexi caught Lila trying to kiss me." I explained, almost in tears. Lacey glared at me and I saw Lila watching from the hallway. She didn't look like she regretted a thing. I looked back at Lexi and she was unconscious. A few minutes later, An ambulance came in and put her on a gurney. I rushed out of the door with the ambulance as the brought her in the truck. I hopped in with her and Lacey glared at me. "I should come. She doesn't want to see you most likely." Lacey said as she pushed me out of the truck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUESS WHAT IM DOING?! IM STARTING THIS STORY UP AGAIN!!! THERE IS GONNA BE A CHANGE IN A CHARACTER AND IM EXCITED. 💗💗