Review of Characters

~AUTHOR NOTE:
If you don't remember who all the characters are, let me refresh your memory. I do have alot of characters so they might not be easy to keep up with. If you know everyone and who they are, skip this.

Lacey- Used to be ghost, best friends with Lexi, used to date Elliot and is now kind of in a relationship with Chrissy.

Elliot: Had cancer, died and that's how he met Lacey. Used to date Lila and Lacey. Now is dating Emmie.

Lila: Killed herself the first time to be with Elliot. Had amnesia. Caused Lexi to kill herself, dating Felicity and used to be with Stephan and Elliot.

Stephan: No longer in my book but is Lila's ex.

Felicity- Lila's girlfriend who now lives with her.

Chrissy- Has 2 sisters, Sora and Natalie. Has an abusive mother. Has custody of her youngest sister,Natalie and is sort of in a relationship with Lacey.

Vincent: Tristan's boyfriend. Has 2 sisters, Leah and Carly. His parents hate him. He used to date Elliot.

Sora: Done with collage, sisters with Chrissy and Natalie. She's the oldest. The most abused and damaged.

Natalie: Little sister of Sora and Chrissy. Got adopted by Chrissy. Got abused by mother.

Emmie: Elliot's girlfriend.

Tristan: Used to date Lexi. Now is with Vincent.

Lexi: She is a ghost and used to date Tristan.

Carly: Leah's twin. The good twin. The sister of Vincent. Dating someone not mentioned yet.

Leah: Carly's twin. Single. Vincent's sister. The evil twin.

I THINK THATS EVERYONE, IF NOT, TELL ME. PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!