Chapter 40

Lila's View

       Felicity is at her parents for the first time in awhile and i feel so lost without her. She just kind of completes my life and makes me never bored. I want to feel her lips on mine right now. But her parents decided it was time for her to go home for a little while and she of course obeyed them and left. I really want to move into a house with her. Just me and her. I could bring up the subject but I don't think she would agree. I think she likes living with her parents. But I'm tired of living here. Everyone except for Lacey has moved out so it isn't the same anymore. We just have all these empty rooms. I'm sure Lacey can move in with Chrissy and then none of us would live here anymore. I smile at my idea.

Vincent's View

        Tristan immediately tackles Elliot and they almost hit Ellie. Lexi stands there really amused. I pull Tristan off of Elliot and next thing I hear is a "damn it!" From Lexi. I look over at her and she had just gotten popcorn. She flipped me off and sat on the ground disappointed. Tristan was trying to get away from me but I held him back and a random dude that was near us was holding back Elliot. Elliot had a black eye but they weren't fighting for long so neither of them got hurt. Tristan had a bloody nose and I think it was broken. Emmie grabbed Elliot from the random guy and walked off, pulling Elliot with her. When they were no longer able to be seen, I let Tristan go. He was pissed at me and he stomped away, without saying a word. I tried to run after him but then he started to run and he was alot faster than I was. I had no idea where he was going but it was no use trying to find him.

Lacey's View

         I just can't stop repeating Chrissy's words in my head. They were on repeat and wouldn't stop. My own thoughts were giving me an unbearable headache. I thought someone was actually in love with me. I checked my phone and saw 12 missed calls from Chrissy. I had turned my phone on silent so I didn't even know if she messaged or called me. I didn't want to be bothered. As soon as I was about to call her back, Lexi came and snatched my phone out of my hands and shook her head.