46-50

“Well.” A smile flashed on Mino's face, and he reached out his hands. “I don’t think I said congratulations before, I shouldn’t be so formal.”

Jennie could not help but smile at his gesture. “Senior, we don’t need to follow all that red tape.”

She still reached out and shook hands with him. “Senior, you should cheer up.”

Then, an almost sorrowful expression appeared in Mino’s face. “Yes, I should cheer up.”

Mino, however, was afraid he would never love anyone else as deeply as he did her.

Looking at Mino’s hand, Lisa found it was so annoying that he wanted to cut it off.

Fortunately, before Lisa cut off his hand, Mino withdrew it.

Lisa lifted his eyebrow, thinking Mino was at least a little sensible.

Mino didn’t get into his car, so Lisa held Jennie’s waist and went straight to their own.

Lisa walked so fast that Jennie could only wave back at Mino. As for Mino, he didn’t even have enough time to wave his hand to Jennie before seeing them got into their car.

“Honey, I ate too much. Let’s go see a movie.”

“No, I’m on duty tomorrow.”

“It doesn’t matter, a movie won’t waste that much time.”

“But my essay...”

“Take it easy, you are off duty now. Could you try to stop doing your job so much?”

“Lisa.”

Mino could not hear Jennie’s words clearly, but that was the first time that he had witnessed Jennie utter anything in such a complaining tone.

Maybe Lisa was as bad as he thought.

If so, could he give up on his fantasy?

Mino tried to convince himself to give up in his mind, but he just could not do it.

Finally, he determined to observe them for a short time. He would give up on his fantasy if Jennie really led a happy life.

Lisa could not pick up on Mino’s plan if he wanted it to work.

As he tried to Jennie to see a movie with him, the realized they had not even dated before.

“I am busy.” The paper was so vital that Jennie could not waste her time seeing a movie. “I want to go back home.”

“It’s two hours, just two hours.”

“Lisa, I want to go back home.”

They are a fake couple. Did he make himself her husband and want to control her life?

A cold expression appeared on Jennie’s face, just as Mino thought of this possibility.

Noticing her expression, Lisa raised his hands and surrendered. “Alright, that’s fine. Let’s go back home.”

Realizing she had sounded very rude, Jennie felt kind of uncomfortable.

She wanted to apologize but found that it was hard to say anything. She determined to turn her head to look outside the window.

The heavy traffic outside the window reminded her of all the events of the past week.

“Lisa.”

“Hmm?”

“I am not a good wife.”

No one had taught her how to be a good wife, so she actually had no idea how to become a good wife.