436-440

“It is not up to you to decide on whether it is going to happen.” Old Master Seo was furious. “The company’s shares, everything in this family and house... you will not get a penny. Get out of my house.”

He was as vicious as he was angry. He used to be so happy with his son-in-law, but now he only thought about how disgusting Kim Soo-Hyun was.

Kim Soo-Hyun knew that this matter would not blow over so easily, and he thought he was ready to take responsibility for everything. However, this did not include divorce.

“Dad. Yea-Ji. This is entirely my fault. I admit that I was young and impulsive then. You can punish me as much as you want. But I will never agree to divorce Yea-Ji.”

“You have no choice. I’m going to kick you out of the Seo house. Get out. Get out of the house right now!”

Old Master Seo was pumped up with fury. As he was talking, he was unwittingly knocking his cane hard against the floor.

Compared to the level of agitation that Old Master Seo displayed, Seo Yea-Ji was much calmer. She patted her father’s hand and turned to face Kim Soo-Hyun.

“If we don’t get a divorce, should I continue to let you torture me this way?”

Kim Soo-Hyun looked at her. His lips seemed to move, trying to say that he had no intention of torturing her, but he could not manage the words.

Seo Yea-Ji sneered, and her voice was cold as ice. “Kim Soo-Hyun, for so many years, you have used my love like a crutch, and you have recklessly tortured and humiliated me. Because I loved you, I was able to endure it all, time and again. Now I don’t want to endure it any longer. I’m telling you now that I want to divorce. ”

Kim Soo-Hyun grew anxious. He stood up and wanted to grab hold of Yea-Ji’s hand.

“Yea-Ji, I don’t want a divorce. I can promise you, I would rather do anything but that.”

“Go away. Get out of my sight. I don’t want to see you,” Seo Yea-Ji waved his hand away.

Kim Soo-Hyun had suffered two strikes on his shoulders before. While Master Seo was old in age, his hands had been through the practice of hard work, so those were pretty hard strikes.

This time, dismissed by Seo Yea-Ji, he took two steps back. The movement hurt him, but he couldn’t care less about the pain now.

“Yea-Ji.”

“Kim Soo-Hyun.” Seo Yea-Ji looked at him and seemed to understand the worry he must be feeling.

“You can rest easy. Although you been unkind to me, I will not be unjust to you. Over the years, you have also contributed to the Kim Family. I will not let you leave the house empty-handed. You can now go to find a lawyer and write out the terms for our divorce. As long as your demands don’t go overboard, I will agree to them. ”

“Yea-Ji, I didn’t mean that at all.”

“I don’t care what you meant. I don’t care and I don’t want to know. I want you to leave this house, leave the Seo Family.”

“Yea-Ji.” Kim Soo-Hyun was truly anxious this time. He was okay with not having any money, or the Seo inheritance or even anything to do with the Seo legacy at all.

But he could not get a divorce, he would not agree to it.

“Go out. Kim Soo-Hyun, I’m telling you that I don’t want to see you anymore. I never want to see you again, not right now, not ever.”

“Yea-Ji, I was wrong. It’s all my fault. I beg you, will you please give me another chance?”

“Get out. You do something like this and still think I should give you another chance? Don’t even think about it.”