116-120

The sound of crying and the door slamming sobered the drunken Lisa up a little. His body moved and his hands unconsciously reached to his side where Jennie's hand were. Lisa took her hand and she lost her balance and fell into his arms.

"Lisa."

Jennie thought that he had woken up and tried to prop up her body to have a talk with him.

Lisa opened his eyes dreamily and closed them again after seeing who was in front of him. He gave her a kiss with his mouth that reeked of booze. When Jennie could no longer bear it, he rubbed his head against her neck.

"Sweetheart-"

This was what he had gotten used to these days. Jennie's body tensed up. She stopped trying to get away from him and looked up at Lisa.

He was not sober yet, the smell of booze was all over him. She hated it the when men got drunk. She also didn't like that Lisa had gotten so sloppy and had been brought to a hotel by a woman.

The way he said "Sweetheart" kept her heart, which had softened over the past few days, from getting angry.

Lisa stretched out his hand and encircled Jennie's waist. He rubbed his cheek against Jennie's neck.

"Sweetheart."

Jennie finally stopped moving after he whispered it again. She sighed in and spoke in a very low voice.

"Lalisa, you're really a troublemaker."

Getting into trouble with a woman like Somi, you're really-

Looking down, she realized there was something wrong. She suddenly looked at Lisa again.

Somi and Qiu Junjiao are friends. That means she must come from a good family. Why does she want Lisa so badly?

As a strange feeling surged up in her, Jennie looked closely at Lisa.

A woman like Somi is unlikely to have a crush on an ordinary man. So who on earth is Lisa?

She remembered that his clothes were of the best quality and workmanship, though the brands were never revealed.

The gifts he had bought for Kim Soo-Hyun and Seo Yea-Ji had also not been cheap and neither had the diamond ring or the clothes he had bought for her.

And-

Adding all the signs up, the suspicion she had felt before came to her again, making Jennie feel uncomfortable.

She pushed Lisa away without hesitation. He did not have much strength because of his drunkenness and, thus, was easily pushed away.

As soon as Lisa's body was off her, she got up. She wanted to leave, but turned around and went into the bathroom after staring at Lisa's sleeping face for a while.

...

Lisa woke up with a headache. He had not had a hangover for a long time. He raised one of his hands, rubbed the corners of his forehead, and realized that something was wrong.

The air conditioner was turned a little low, but that was not the most important thing. The most important thing was that he didn't seem to be wearing any clothes.

Naked?

He opened his eyes instantly and looked at his body, and then looked at his surroundings.

This isn't home. I am not at Jennie's apartment? Is this a hotel?

He remembered that he had met Jisoo yesterday, who was a very close friend of his. He had been in another city with a good friend, so he must have gotten drunk, right?