476-480

When Lisa came out of the bathroom, he saw Jennie lying on the bed. She was holding her mobile phone in her hands and staring at the screen.

He could hear her occasional chuckles. The thermostat was turned up, so she was only wearing a short-sleeved night skirt. She looked happy, her feet wobbling from time to time.

This movement made her sleeping gown crawl up her legs.

Lisa couldn’t help but look at Jennie’s fitted and fair calves. He walked slowly to the bed but Jennie hadn’t even noticed him coming out of the bathroom earlier on.

Jennie was chatting with her friend Irene.

She had put up some pictures on social media earlier today. These were taken when Seo Yea-Ji and Old Master Seo were around a few days ago. It was taken in the snow.

The people from the south who didn’t get to see much snow showed their marvel by clicking the like button.

Irene also saw it. She had been busy working on a design drawing but she was finally finished with it and was free to chat with Jennie.

She expressed indignation and reprimanded Jennie for ‘abandoning’ her and coming to Rong City. She was feeling envious and jealous as Jennie was able to experience snow and even build a snowman.

Irene’s last message was that she wanted to come to Rong City to visit Jennie.

Jennie sent her some pictures of the snow in reply to tease her.

It was followed by a line of text which said, “come on! come on! I will take you to see the snow. I have a big secret to tell you.”

The photos that she had posted didn’t have Seo Yea-Ji or Old Master Seo in them. New things had happened every day since she recognized Seo Yea-Ji as her mother.

She didn’t know where to begin, because there was just so much to tell Irene.

Irene thought that Jennie had come here with Jun Ji-hyun. She asked Jennie how Jun Ji-hyun was doing.

Jennie had some mixed feelings when thinking about Jun Ji-hyun.

As a matter of fact, what had Jun Ji-hyun done wrong? All she did was love the wrong person, only to have realized that she had recognized the wrong daughter all that while.

Jennie still had Jun Ji-hyun’s number saved on her mobile phone and did not delete her contact on WeChat. However, she still could not find the courage to contact Jun Ji-hyun.

Jun Ji-hyun’s accusations that day made Jennie sad, but also gave her a huge amount of guilt and reason for self-accusation.

All she could tell Irene was that she would tell her more when she visited.

She then changed the topic by talking about the fun stuff that happened at Rong City. Irene was full of envy.

Jennie still didn’t notice that Lisa had already taken his bath. She was too engrossed in the conversation with her friend.

She jumped when her phone was taken away from her hand. Lisa was on top of her when she turned.

“Lisa?” Jennie knew exactly what his look meant.

She was exhausted because of this guy. He kept complaining that she was distancing herself from him. It had been a long day for her, so she needed a good rest.

“I am very tired today. I need to rest.”

“Yeah, sleep after we do it. It’s good for your health.”

“Nonsense!” How did he manage to say such things in a composed manner with no scientific basis?

“Is it nonsense? You will know after you try it.”