431-435

Jiwon looked at Seo Yea-Ji expressionlessly. Only he knew how fast his heart was beating. It was pounding violently against his ribcage.

In his eyes, there was a faint expectation and desperate madness.

Before he had gone to the United States, he thought that maybe Lisa spoke nonsense. Maybe the two children did not get mixed up at all. Maybe it was all a lie.

He tried to look for the DNA test that Lisa talked about, but he didn’t find it. Did it actually exist?

He had doubts, disbelief, and misgivings.

In fact, he knew better than anyone that exposing Jennie’s origin would hurt Seo Yea-Ji more than anyone else. She would suffer more than anybody else would.

When he did a DNA test for Seo Yea-Ji and Hye-Jun, he was still thinking, could he be wrong? Could Lisa be wrong? Could Jennie be wrong?

Now, he knew that only one person was guilty. Kim Soo-Hyun. All the mistakes started with him. It was all because of an unspeakable act he had committed all those years ago.

As Kim Soo-Hyun’s son, he was now going to atone for this mistake. He wanted to get everything back on track.

“DNA test? Whose is it?”

Seo Yea-Ji had a bad feeling. She didn’t want to know more.

“Yours and my sister’s,” Jiwon’s voice was very soft. “When I was in the United States, I took some hair from you and my sister for a DNA test.”

Seo Yea-Ji’s face suddenly changed. “Jiwon, what are you saying?”

Hye-Jun was her daughter. Why would Jiwon order a DNA test for her and Hye-Jun? Was he crazy?

“Mom... Take your time. Take a look at it first, and I’ll tell you what I meant after you’ve done that.”

“I don’t want to look.” Seo Yea-Ji instinctively felt that this was not a good thing, and refused to look at the test results.

“Mom... Are you sure? You really don’t want to take a look?”

Jiwon pushed the test report forward a little bit. His expression was firm and he stared at Seo Yea-Ji’s face unflinchingly.

Seo Yea-Ji thought that Jiwon would let Hye-Jun leave as soon as he returned to Lin City, and also thought that he went to the United States deliberately, and those words that she heard, they were....

She stared at him, slowly picking up the test results. Instead of looking at the page, she stared at her son.

“Jiwon, what did you learn? Tell me. I want to know the truth.”

“Mom, take a look at this first, then listen to me.”

Jiwon tried his best to control his emotions, but his voice was still trembling. Who would have thought it?

Who would have thought that Kim Soo-Hyun would do such a thing? What human being would be capable of it?

Seo Yea-Ji pulled out the test report and kept looking at Jiwon, staring closely at his face.

When the paper was pulled out, she lowered her head and set her eyes on the test report.

The test report was done in the United States and was all in English. However, it was not a problem for Seo Yea-Ji.

She stared intently at the English words, almost as if they were incomprehensible. They danced before her eyes, not making any sense.

Whatever way she twisted the words, the contents wouldn’t change.