111-115

Lisa had drunk too much, and Jungkook and Somi helped him upstairs.

“I, I can still drink. I...”

Lisa’s vision was blurry. A variety of alcohols drunk together could really get a person drunk.

He patted Jungkook’s shoulders. “Jichu, come. Drink more. I haven’t even congratulated you. You...”

“You’re drunk. Let me help you onto the bed.”

Jungkook couldn’t speak more, or Lisa would come to his senses.

“I’m not drunk. I’m really not drunk.”

Lisa waved his hand and teetered backward. “How can this small amount of alcohol take me down?”

“You really are drunk.”

“Drunk, I’m not drunk...”

Lisa waved his hands and his body gave away. He fell forward.

Jungkook hurriedly lifted Lisa up and placed him on the bed. Somi rushed to help as well. They took off his shoes first, then...

“Brother, you can leave now.”

“Somi, you...”

“Brother, just leave. I know what I’m doing.”

Jungkook stood there and stared at Lisa, who had his eyes closed and was lying drunk on the bed.

He turned around and stared at his sister. “Somi, do you really want to do this? He’s already married.”

“Brother, you saw how he treated me earlier in the day.”

Somi bit her lips. Her delicate face was full of grievance. “If I don’t do this, when will Lisa ever see me?”

“He still won’t see you even if you do this.”

Jungkook was a man. He could tell by a man’s expression if he loved a woman or not.

“He doesn’t see me, so I will find a way to make him.”

Somi pushed Jungkook. “Alright, you can leave.”

Jungkook was helpless. He had thought that his sister was going to use the opportunity to get Lisa to accept her.

Somi had thought about it a lot. She wanted Lisa to see her abilities and realize that she was the most suitable one for him.

She didn’t think that Lisa would never give her the opportunity to say her piece.

How could Somi, who had always been prideful, take such an insult?

She thought of this tactic because she couldn’t let it go. Somi, who knew it wasn’t a good idea, couldn’t beat his sister’s stubbornness.

Somi kicked her brother out and looked at Lisa, who was out cold on the bed. Her eyes were full of love.

“Brother Lisa, after today, you are mine.”

After she had spoken, she started to take off Lisa’s clothes shamelessly.

Lisa had come to socialize and was dressed very formally in a suit and a nice shirt.

Somi hadn’t done these things a lot and her movements were a bit stiff. It took her a long time to get the suit jacket off.

Then, Lisa’s phone that was in his pocket rang.

Somi was startled by the ringtone and quickly pulled the phone out after she saw that Lisa was still asleep.

The word “Wife” on the screen made Somi’s eyes red with anger.

Wife. Wife? That position was originally mine. An illegitimate daughter stole it. She thought.