296-300

How come her ‘big brother’ had turned into Kang Seulgi? He changed his last name, but she clearly knew that no matter what it was, he was still her big brother. However, what was going on now? Did he have a new ‘dear sister’?

“I’m okay,” Seulgi stopped her, pulled out his hands, turned and looked at Liu Xiangyu’s husband, who was still lying on the ground.

Liu Xiangyu’s husband struggled up. A few doctors quickly stepped up and stopped him from making any further movement.

Only Seulgi noticed that he had his eyes fixed on Jennie.

He couldn’t help but look at Jennie. She was Lisa’s sister, he thought. He was too busy to attend the party of the Tianyu group that took place a couple of days ago, but he knew very well what happened at the party.

Perhaps he should do Lisa a favor.

“Seul?” Sunmi found Seulgi looking at where Irene was. She was getting nervous.

She had recognized Jennie as well. She knew that Jennie was already married, so she thought Seulgi was looking at Irene.

She gave Irene a glance and instantly felt threatened.

Irene looked serenely beautiful, with a faint, determined look in her eyes.

She bit her lip, held Seulgi’s arm tightly, and said, “Seul, I’m not feeling well. Maybe we should go back?”

Seulgi turned his head to look at Sunmi. He brought her to the hospital for a regular check-up. He didn’t want to get involved in what Liu Xiangyu’s husband started, but still, he lent a hand, because he found out that the person under attack was Jennie.

To Sunmi’s surprise, Seulgi didn’t immediately agree with her as usual.

He turned around and looked at Liu Xiangyu’s husband, who had suffered a punch from him and now had struggled up from the ground.

“How dare you attack me? I’m calling the police.”

“Just do it,” Irene was so angry. She couldn’t bear watching her best friend being bullied. “We’ll call the police if you don’t.”

She gave out a strong vibe at that moment. Seulgi glanced at her, noticed the rage in her eyes, and recognized her as the woman who thought he was someone else last time.

“You think I won’t dare to call the police?”

Liu Xiangyu’s husband still had an aggressive attitude. However, because of Seulgi’s presence, he was a little insecure.

Jennie was still suffering a severe pain in her stomach. She endured that pain, stood up, glared at Liu Xiangyu’s husband and said to him, “Sir, please stop being unreasonable. Your wife has indeed been discharged by the hospital. She’s not here. She has paid her medical bill and went through the standard procedure before leaving. You should leave now, or we’re going to have to ask the guards to show you the way out.”

At that point, the security guards finally arrived. They pressed Liu Xiangyu’s husband down to the floor together, as the latter attempted to continue making a scene.

Next, things were a lot easier. Liu Xiangyu’s husband attacked Jennie with many witnesses present. Jennie insisted on sending him to the police station.

“You attacked me too! Why don’t you go to the police station?”

“I’m sorry. I do not work in this hospital,” Seulgi looked at Liu Xiangyu’s husband and said with a cold voice. “If you want to sue me, feel free to do it at any time you want.”