421-425

Would she be able to accept that? What would she do? Would Jun Ji-hyun accept Hye-Jun as her daughter, or be disappointed because Jennie wasn’t her daughter?

Both Jennie and Lisa stayed silent. Jennie was thinking about how Jun Ji-hyun took care of her during the past few months.

She really could not go to Seo Yea-Ji and call her mother, as if it was not a big deal. First, there was never affection between her and Seo Yea-Ji; second, Jun Ji-hyun was still in the hospital. She almost paralyzed.

Hye-Jun was the one who did that to Jun Ji-hyun.

If one day, Kim Soo-Hyun told Jun Ji-hyun all the truth and let her know that the person who almost killed her was her daughter, how sad would she be?

That was the reason why Jennie didn’t want to think about that.

She didn’t care how Kim Soo-Hyun, Seo Yea-Ji, and the other Kim Family people might feel.

However, after spending a few months together with Jun Ji-hyun, she now cared for her. She couldn’t hurt Jun Ji-hyun. She didn’t have the heart to do that.

She couldn’t do it.

Lisa was still looking at her, waiting for her answer. Jennie sighed silently. What could the answer be? What answer did she need?

“Let’s go to the hospital.”

Lisa heard her words with no surprise. The Jennie he knew wouldn’t so easily decide to acknowledge Seo Yea-Ji as her mother.

“Okay, let’s go to the hospital.”

“Lisa.”

Jennie called his name when he started the car. He stopped to look at her and found that she was still staring at the road.

“This will end here.”

“Darling?”

“My mother is Jun Ji-hyun, not Seo Yea-Ji or anyone else. There’s no revenge or any dirty tricks.”

Lisa paused briefly. He was not surprised to hear that decision of Jennie.

He also knew that was a hard decision to make. She made it anyway, almost at once.

“Darling, do you really know what you are giving up?”

She gave up on everything that the Seo Family and Kim Family had, and the chance of becoming a legitimate daughter of a very wealthy family. Recently, the Seo Family was growing richer than the Qiu Family again, because of their cooperation with Tianyu.

Their stock price went higher and higher, and so did the value of their company.

Jennie gave that up without hesitation.

“I do,” Jennie turned to look at him and said, “I know what I’ve given up. I won’t regret.”

Without Seo Yea-Ji, she still had Jun Ji-hyun.

Without the Seo Family, she still had Lisa.

She didn’t need much money. Being rich or not, that was the same for her.

Lisa wrapped his arms around her, tightly.

“Let’s go. Mom might get anxious if we make her wait for too long.”

“Okay.”

Lisa put his hands back on the steering wheel. Jennie looked outside the window and thought of something that happened when she was little.

She saw Hye-Jun held in Seo Yea-Ji’s arms. Seo Yea-Ji called her ‘baby’, again and again.

She saw that and wanted the same so much. She really wanted to be held by Seo Yea-Ji like that.