486-490

That was true. As Old Master Manoban’s eldest grandson, Lisa had seemed smart and handsome since he was young.

He grew to become mature and reliable. Ever since he took over Tianyu Group, he handled almost everything perfectly.

So what if he did? Wasn’t he making a mistake right now?

Lisa married a girl whom she didn’t like. Since getting married, the girl did nothing to make Son Ye-Jin dislike her less.

First of all, she disliked Jennie for her family background. At first, she disliked that the girl was an illegitimate daughter.

Later on, she became the daughter of Seo Yea-Ji and Kim Soo-Hyun, but what does that matter? She had a father like that, meaning that she was probably just as much of a schemer as him. How many tricks did she play to make Lisa marry her?

Who would know?

Son Ye-Jin also didn’t like Jennie because of Lisa.

She said and said with a slightly helpless tone, “Father, I’ve been trying to tell you that you have spoiled him. You wouldn’t listen. See how that went? He’s grown up and started to make mistakes.”

She still didn’t point out what Lisa did wrong. Old Master Manoban started to run out of patience.

“Just tell us what happened, and don’t beat about the bush.”

Jennie and Lisa both looked at Son Ye-Jin. The first thought that popped in Lisa’s mind was that his mother was going to talk about what Jennie’s father did and use that against Jennie.

Thankfully, he had talked to his grandfather about that beforehand. His grandfather wouldn’t be upset about that now.

Also, what Kim Soo-Hyun did had nothing to do with Jennie.

“Father...” thinking about what Ji-ah  said last night, Son Ye-Jin twisted her lip corners in a sarcastic smile.

“You may not like what I’m about to say.” she turned to Lisa, her eyes full of discontent. “Look at Lisa. What did he say yesterday? He said babies are precious gifts to their parents. I thought he really wanted to have a lovely baby to fulfill your wish of meeting your great-grandson. But earlier, I found out that he was lying. He doesn’t want children at all.”

On hearing her words, both Hyun-bin and Old Master Manoban turned to Lisa.

Lisa and Jennie were both stunned. They didn’t expect Son Ye-Jin to talk about that.

“Father, Jiang told me something after cleaned their room this morning. I was unaware that they’ve been using birth control until then.”

Son Ye-Jin snorted coldly, glaring at Lisa and Jennie.

“How could you lie to your elders like that? Is that fair for your grandfather who loves you both so much?”

Like Old Master Manoban, Son Ye-Jin also wished that Lisa and Jennie could have a baby as soon as possible. As much as she didn’t like Lisa, she did want grandchildren.

In Rong City, the children of many people at Lisa’s age were already in kindergarten. Unlike them, Lisa married late.

Lisa married at the age of thirty, which was much later than usual. Even so, he didn’t intend to have a baby immediately.

“He told his grandfather that he wants a baby, yet secretly uses birth control. What does that say about him? That’s not what he told us before.”

This was exactly why Son Ye-Jin didn’t like Lisa; he always lied. Thinking of what he had done before, her voice grew even colder.