Hey Moon Please Forget To Fall Down

The night has been going much more smoothly than I thought despite him finding out that I'm a fan of his. He's listening to everything I'm saying and I'm making him laugh. He furrows his brow and raises them while I speak and nods. He licks his lips a lot which makes it very hard to focus and I try not to drift off into thoughts of what his kisses felt like.

I tell him about my attempt at being a business major and how I left home to come to New York. I try not to get too into detail as to why because I'm afraid to scare him off...no one wants a burden like me so quickly.

"I'm just really lucky that my best friend stuck with me along the way. He even moved out here to come to school with me," I say happily but as I say it I feel my heart and face fall. He's staring at me like I'm having a seizure but that's the least of my worries right now. I grab my purse and dig through it for my phone. Eight missed calls and twelve texts.

Hey what time are you coming?

What should we watch?

Ugh you're so slow to reply.

Asteriiiaaaaa

ASTERIA WAKE UP I CALLED YOU TWICE

fuck Asteria this isn't funny I'm going over.

ASTERIA WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU I AM SO CLOSE TO CALLING THE COPS

okay I'm gonna breathe I'm not mad at you I'm mad at your actions where are you

Asteria please answer my calls

Are you not able to are you okay? Send me a cat emoji if you're okay

You know its really hard to watch over you when you IGNORE ME

Asteria please answer oh my god please be okay

Just as I finish reading the last one my phone rings and I answer right away, hoping cops aren't already involved. I look at Brendon and he looks infuriated.

"I am so sorry I forgot about something important and I just really need to answer this. I'm really sorry please don't leave, I'll be right back." He doesn't look happy with my explanation. I completely forgot to tell Davey that the date was today so we couldn't do movie night.

"Hello?" I ask as soon as I've reached the bathroom door.

"ASTERIA MARCELINA VAYN DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED SICK I HAVE BEEN?" Davey belows into the phone.