Trembling Hands Play My Heart Like A Drum

Brendon:

I can't keep anymore control. I've lost it. After seeing her in only this towel, this stupid cotton barrier between her body, I can't take it anymore. I don't know how to say it, so I try to tell her through my body language and I kiss her so that she knows how much I want her. Her hands wrap around my neck and graze across my  chest. I move from her mouth to her jawline and then her neck. The small whimper she lets out drives me insane. I scoop her up and take her to the bed, gently planting my body on top of hers and very disappointed that the towel stayed on. I start kissing her neck again, gently sucking at the soft, pale skin. She gasps and my hand starts traveling up her thigh. We're interrupted by a knock at the door, and I start coming to my senses. 

I pull away from her neck and crack the door open. It's Dallon. Of course it's Dallon. 

"What?" I groan.

"We need to talk."

"But-"

"Now."

I step out of the room and close the door behind me.

"What do you want?" He lightly slaps my cheek.

"I want you to think about what you're doing for a minute. Did you even ask if she was ready?"

"I don't know how!"

"You have to ask! Bren, this is what I'm talking about! Don't fuck up!" He whisper screams.

"I'm not fucking up! You're fucking it up!" I whisper scream back. He shakes my shoulders.

"Ask! Her! First!"

"You think you're whispering but you're very audible!" I shake him back and we start shoving each other. He starts climbing on top of me and our small fight is interrupted by the sound of a door opening.

"What are you guys doing?" Asteria asks. She's wearing clothes now and her wet hair is wrapped in her towel. She's still the cutest thing in the world.

"Dallon started it!" I whine and she laughs and rolls her eyes.

"You guys aren't very quiet," she says as she starts drying her hair. We both look at each other and flush red. "Bee, what movie do you wanna watch?"

"Can I join?" Dallon asks innocently and gives her a big fake grin.

"Maybe some other time, Dal," she says, her gaze falling on me and a small smirk appears on her lips. She goes back into the room and I turn to look at him.

"See?!" I say and smack his shoulder. He rolls his eyes.

"Just ask and take it slow," he tells me and I roll my eyes.

I go back into the room and she's scrolling through her Netflix queue on her phone. When I look at the TV I realized she's synced her phone to it so that we can watch movies without paying for on demand. I lie down next to her and she looks at me and grins. 

"What? Did you find a good movie?" I ask her with a laugh. She shakes her head. 

"Brendon...I think I might be ready." When she says it, it isn't like what I thought. I'm nervous. I mean I am fucking nervous. It feels more like my first time than hers and I have no idea what to even do at this point. 

"R-ready for what?" I say pathetically. My voice even cracks. Brendon, how old are you? How many times have you done this? Too many to count. So why are you sucking at it?

"To...you know...give myself to you?" she says it as a question and I can tell that I've made her nervous. This is a fucking train wreck.

"Asteria, I want you to be positive about it. I want you to be completely certain," I tell her softly. We've talked about it before and she's never had any kind of intimacy like this with anyone...I don't want her to be unsure...she said she thinks she's ready.

"I want to try," she whispers and her eyes pierce mine. That's all I need to hear.

I gently cup her face in my hands and kiss her, slowly at first, and when she lets out a loving sigh I become more passionate. She wants to. She's just worried I won't stay. But I'm staying, Asteria. I'm not going anywhere. 

I gently roll on top of her and she instinctively spreads her legs, wrapping them around my waist. My head becomes clouded and the only thing I can think about is my desire for her. I know she can feel me against her and at first I think it will make her change her mind but instead she pushes her body closer to mine, making me ache for her. I move from her lips to her jawline.

"Asteria, you're so fucking beautiful," I whisper into her neck. She shudders and lets out a small moan. I run my lips down to her neck, planting small and gentle kisses and her breathing quickens. When I get closer to her chest, I suck lightly on her soft, pale skin. Her fingers make their way into my hair and I fight to keep the little control that I have left before I start taking things very quickly. 

She tugs at the hemline of my shirt and I happily oblige, pulling it over my head and tossing it aside. Her hands rub my shoulders, my chest, my back. When she touches me my body reacts and I feel electricity shoot through me. I run my hand down her side and to her hips and she gives me a small nod. I pull her shirt off and admire her body. No, I admire her. Her silver hair falls around her in messy waves. The black lace of her bra contrasts her light, glistening skin. This is my first time seeing her anything like this. She's perfection. Her breasts fill her bra completely and the tattoo at the bottom of her sternum causes my eyes to trail her stomach. 

"You're perfect," I say quietly and she covers her face with her hands, embarrassed. 

"None of that, you look at me when I talk to you," I say with a small laugh. I gently pull her hands down and she gives me a nervous smile. "I mean it, Asteria. You have no idea, but you are. And I have no idea what kind of awful decisions you made that ended you up here with me, but fuck if I'm not happy that you made them."

She gently touches my cheek and pushes my hair back.

"I love you, Brendon."

"I love you, too. I love you so much."