Roxanne's Sophomore College Year

September 2006 arrived and Roxanne's sophomore college year began

September 2006 arrived and Roxanne's sophomore college year began. She continued to do very well in everything in that year. She continued to do very well in her college classes and she even got an assistant teaching job at Unique Flowers School, which was Spoonerville's special needs school. It was for her to get work experience when she wasn't attending her college classes and her education professor recommended her to the principal of Unique Flowers School herself because they knew each other and even attended education classes together and also because Roxanne was the best student her education professor ever had (and she was only in her sophomore college year). And throughout the year, while working at the special needs school, Roxanne proved her worth at that school, both to the teachers, the students and all the other staff members and even the parents of the students were very impressed with her work as well. The principal said she was the best teaching assistant the school ever had. She was great with kids, especially those with learning difficulties. She was kind, patient and understanding, but could put her foot down and be firm when she had to and she knew when she had to be.

Roxanne continued to be a great cheerleader. She helped her cheerleading team continue to cheer our college sports teams at Spoonerville College and outside it, win a lot at cheerleader events and awards including the Cheerleader Goddess Awards 2007 and help to become one of the best cheerleading teams – not just in cheerleaders in the college world, but also in the whole wide world.

Also, Roxanne helped some of the new cheerleaders who were struggling or didn't have confidence at all. She encouraged them to never give up and keep going and helped them with their dances when the proper cheer coaches for some reason couldn't get through to them. But the cheer coaches weren't upset that Roxanne helped these new cheerleaders more than they did; in fact, they were very impressed with her abilities to do it and they thought she could be the next cheer coach once they retired. She kept saying that it was me that she learned how to manage to motivate these cheerleaders to become the very best ones they could be. It was last year when she wasn't feeling very confident and felt like giving up after everything she went through her time in San Siesta, but she felt better after I encouraged her to never give up on cheerleading or anything in her life and she told me that was how she learned from me about motivating skills. She even used the same motivating skills to the kids at her school to help them become the students they could be.

As for the college's drama production that college year, Hayden decided to do A Chorus Line. Roxanne earned the role of Bebe Benzenheimer aka Dancer Auditionee No. Nine, while her friends Vicky earned the role of Sheila Bryant aka Dancer Auditionee No. Hundred and Fifty Two, Valeria earned the role of Diana Morales aka Dancer Auditionee No. Two and Kenny earned the role of Larry, the assistant to Zach the director.

I'll never forget the day when I went to see the show when it premiered at the Spoonerville College Theater in February 2007 and I was really impressed with the show. This type of show isn't usually my cup of tea, but Hayden and his cast and crew managed to impress me a lot with it, especially Roxanne with her amazing acting, singing and dancing. It reminded me when I used to see my ex-girlfriend Charlotte do the ballet shows at Spoonerville College before she left for the New York City Ballet. When the first night finished and was a success, I told Roxanne how proud I was of her and she thanked me for coming to see her.