Chapter 41

*HEY GUYS, WELCOME BACK TO C&B! AND GUESS WHAT? THIS STORY HAS WON FIRST PLACE IN CreepyPasta_Awards' EYELESS JACK CATEGORY FOR THE SUMMER AWARDS. THAT. IS. AWESOME. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING IT WITH YOUR READING AND, MOST OF ALL, YOUR LOYALTY. ALSO, THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT THESE PAST FEW WEEKS. I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN SPOUTING OUT UPDATES WEEKLY LIKE I DID BEFORE. I'LL TRY TO GET BACK ON SCHEDULE. NOW, WHO IS UP FOR SOME QUESTIONS???

Questions!!:
-Which TV show was your favorite as a little kid? (Fuckin' Blue's Clues was the shit.)
-What would you put on your tombstone? ("It'd Be Fun, They Said.")

OKAY, ENJOY THE CHAPTER GUYS!*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 41

Jeff's POV

I struggled to carry Elizabeth towards the hideout as I trudged and panted. My body ached, I was drenched in sweat and blood. Elizabeth is no better. She passed out not too long after she turned back to normal. The anxiety was too much for her. I wish I could just pass out too. I thought maybe I could get a bit of rest once I enter the hideout but I know that won't happen. I have to dress my wounds, dress Elizabeth's wounds, and worry over the fact that I didn't find Blueberry. I couldn't even if I wanted to keep searching. Police were flooding the city, people were in a panic, I'm on the verge of passing out, and my motorcycle was running on fumes just to get back to the hideout. Wherever that girl went, I hope she's okay.

I shakily turned the front door knob and shoved my way in. I didn't even get two steps in before falling over onto the floor. My breath was heavy and my vision wasn't too clear. I heard thudding footsteps and looked up to see Ben. One look at me and Elizabeth was enough to have him scrambling to help us up. I told him to help Elizabeth instead. He stared at me for a moment before hauling her over his shoulder and running into the hall. I started getting up from the floor but I only fell back down. Moving was so agonizing now. Although I was in pain I knew I needed to get up and try to make it to one of the rooms.

After a few tries I managed to stand up and limp my way into the hall. I made it into one of the open rooms and found Ben and Elizabeth. He left her on a bed and rushed towards me. "What the fuck happened? You both look like shit," he remarked. I frowned at him, muttering, "Oh gee, I didn't notice. How kind of you to tell me." After my sarcastic sentence I fell over but Ben caught me just in time. He helped me into a room next door and laid me down on the old bed that stood inside. "I'm gonna go get some stuff to help you guys," Ben said.

"You mean steal?"

"No," he said, a blush on his face. He rolled his eyes and added, "When I get back I'll fix you up."

"No," I groaned. Ben shot me a confused look. "No? The fuck you mean no?"

"Fix Elizabeth first," I told him.

"Dude, you look more fucked up than she does," he replied, "If I fix her first then your condition will worsen. You could die. She'll be fine. She's a friggin' tank, dude, have you not noticed?"

"Ben, please just tend to her wounds first," I mumbled.

"But-."

"Please." I stared at him and saw his expression go slack. We stared at each other for a few tense seconds until I saw the look of recognition in his red eyes. Then he pressed his lips into a line and nodded. Hesitantly he left my bedside and rushed out of the room. I turned my gaze to the speckled ceiling, trying my best to take my mind away from the pain. I slowly sat up and took my jacket off. After I threw it to the floor I reached for the hem of my shirt. When I tried taking it off, both of my arms burned with pain. I stopped and suppressed the shouting that had wanted to escape my mouth. Finally, I removed the shirt and took a look at my wounds. My upper arm was covered in blood and Elizabeth's bite mark was wide. This wound would need stitches. I checked the other wound on my shoulder and grimaced. This wound would also need stitches. It was pretty bad, even for a regular set of teeth.