Chapter 53

*HEY GUYS! IT'S ANOTHER CHAPTER!! YAYYY!!! I'VE BEEN REALLY HYPED FOR THIS ONE WHICH MADE IT EASY TO WRITE. I THINK IT TOOK ME TWO DAYS TO DO IT, PLUS ANOTHER DAY FOR EDITING?? IDK, BUT OMG THIS IS THE FASTEST I'VE UPDATED SINCE A PREVIOUS CHAPTER. I MEAN, TWO IN ONE DAY (at least for this day) THAT'S A HUGE THING CONSIDERING MY CURRENT UPDATING SCHEDULE. BUT I'M RAMBLING. LET'S GET TO SOME QUESTIONS.

Questions!!:
-What food would you eat for the rest of your life? (Depending if I don't get tired of eating it and didn't die from fuckin cholesterol or something, I'd go with Asian stir fry.~)
-What feels like love to you? (I know this is a sudden serious question but I'd like to know your thoughts. To me it's just...being able to be yourself, thinking about the person you love from the little things around you, knowing when they're sad or happy or mad just by hearing their voice or seeing their face and being able to laugh at your own joke in front of them because that's just how cool you are with each other. Idk, this is just me. Jfc, this was a long answer.)

SONG IN THE MULTIMEDIA IS Boy and the Beast by Pierce Fulton & Puppet. (Sorry if it throws off the tone of this chapter, but I really like how intense it is.) ENJOY THE CHAPTER!*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 53

Ao's POV

It's been three days since Seedeater first arrived at my house (for reasons still unknown) and it's been three days since Ben came to me again after days of not showing up. He told me everything; from the car needing repairs to Jeff punching a man named Toby in the face. They made it to their destination but things seem to be tense right now. Unfortunately, it will take two weeks for them to properly come back, leaving Jack and I alone for longer than intended. I'm not worried about us, moreover I'm worried for Jeff, Ben and Elizabeth. With how much I know of them, they're bound to run into trouble while they're away.

"So, Ao," Kayla chimed in, interrupting my thoughts. She, Craig and I were all sitting in a group in class. We're supposed to be doing work but with me in the group, we all finished quicker than the rest of the students. I gave her my attention and she continued, "Your birthday is in a couple of months. What are you planning?"

"I have to plan already?," I murmured.

Kayla gave me wide eyes and said, "Yeah! I mean, this has to be a special birthday, right? You're turning sixteen! The biggest teenage milestone next to eighteen!"

"Even if it's a small get-together," Craig added, "It has to be special somehow."

"I don't know, guys," I said.

"C'mon, Ao," Kayla pleaded, "It'd kill me if we didn't make this special for you. You deserve it, especially after all you've been through recently."

"We could take you to that aquarium in the next city over," Craig said. "We know how much you love the jellyfish and otters."

"And, stingrays," I remarked.

"See? And, we could totally go shopping at the huge mall next to it!," Kayla sang, "You know the one with the giant fountain in front of it where people go wishing and stuff?! Ah, I bet there's more shops there now!"

I giggled at Kayla's enthusiasm. It didn't sound like a bad idea. "I'll consider everything," I told Craig and Kayla. They both smiled yet I knew they were a bit disappointed that I didn't decide right away. Their arguments are compelling and I'm willing to agree, but I'm not sure I should because of my training and all of the other things that they don't know about and wouldn't understand. Still, I'll give them closure that I'm okay and that I'll think about their ideas.