Chapter 50

*HEY GUYS! WELCOME TO ANOTHER CHAPTER OF C&B! I'M HOPING TO GET A CHAPTER OUT DURING WINTER BREAK OR MAYBE EVEN ON CHRISTMAS (Dec. 24 or 25). BUT DAMN, CAN'T BELIEVE ITS 50 CHAPTERS ALREADY AND THE YEAR'S ALMOST OVER. OH CRAP. ANYWAY, HAVE SOME QUESTIONS!

Questions!!:
-If you like Oreos, are you a cookie or cream person? (Personally, the cream can be too sweet or sticky so I prefer cookie.~)
-Can you give me any dog tips, dog owners? (I will be getting a female Australian Shepard puppy on Dec. 24 and I would like to know of any additional tips to train and take care of her. Ahh, this dog is gonna change stuff. I can hardly wait for my precious child.~)

ENJOY THE CHAPTER, EVERYONE!*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 50

Ao's POV

A cold front came in today, causing most of the kids at school to gear up in sweaters, scarves and beanies. I also couldn't walk anywhere in the school without seeing a girl in Uggs. The cold season was definitely underway.

Surprisingly, school was cut short to an early release today. Apparently, there was a rescheduled staff arrangement today so students have to go home. It was fine with me, considering I can take the extra time at home to complete more homework, practice my violin and maybe even train more with Jack. If he comes to the estate earlier, that is. I have no way of telling him that I'm home since he comes at a certain schedule to make sure he meets me as soon as I get home, which is about three and a half hours later.

Before heading to the front of the school, I stopped by the orchestra room to pick up my violin. I missed grabbing it from my locker after school hours. It's been so long since I've practiced outside of class.

I ran to the front and found Craig and Kayla waiting around for me. As soon as I came up to them and set my violin case on the ground, Kayla whistled and said, "Looks like you don't kid around with your winter fashion, Blue."

I blinked and looked down at my clothes. I wore a royal blue coat, plain long sleeve shirt under, a white scarf, black pants and suede boots. "Thanks," I replied.

Kayla beamed, "So, now that we're outta school earlier, what should we do? I say hit up the mall or McDonalds. Either one is good."

"Ah, don't mention food. I'm starving," Craig muttered, holding his stomach.

I chuckled and added, "That all sounds great but I think I should head home. I have a ton of work to do."

"Aww," Kayla whined.

Craig gave me a smile and said, "Let's head to my truck and I'll take you there."

Picking up my violin case, I followed Craig and Kayla to his truck. Before we could get to student parking, I heard someone calling out my name. I slowed my pace and looked around to see who it could've been. Sure enough, I found the culprit and stopped.

"Mr. Harris?," I called back.

The brunette haired man casually strolled up to me from the front parking lot, waving. I flashed him a smile as he said, "Ian, is fine, thank you."

"What are you doing here?," I asked him.

He adjusted his glasses as he stated, "Well, your father heard about the school closing early beforehand, and with special permission, he sent me to come get you."

"That's very nice of you, Mr. Harr--Ian, but I could've gotten one of my friends to take me home," I replied, pointing to Craig, who waited for me with a curious expression. Kayla as well.